L4W Discussion Thread V

WEContact

First Post
Thanks Voda! What did you mean by your comment in Seeds of Chaos? ("Without considering whatever treasure you found adventuring,") We didn't find any treasure adventuring. I had to calculate what we each should have found.

Mewness

First Post
Happy to play in either adventure. Bumping Papolstaanas to 8 would take 6 credits as he's at the very beginning of 7th (unless some XP is miraculously awarded for Murder at Midnight, which seems staggeringly unlikely). I'm in the process of fixing him (he needs to change from an old-style kobold to a new-style one).

FourMonos

First Post
Well, I'm late to the party, but I guess I'll say Merri is available (likely lvl 5 ardent/vampire after dimsdale awards xp). I was considering retiring her, but she is kind of fun to play (even if not optimized). Looks like the groups may be full though... Anyway partial leader can help the heals department...

dimsdale

First Post
Well, I'm late to the party, but I guess I'll say Merri is available (likely lvl 5 ardent/vampire after dimsdale awards xp). I was considering retiring her, but she is kind of fun to play (even if not optimized). Looks like the groups may be full though... Anyway partial leader can help the heals department...

Just finished them FourMonos. :) Sorry it took so long

jbear

First Post
So Kane is levelled up and ready at lvl 7.

Leather is also levelled up and ready for lvl 5.

I had to use a DM Credit to get him there.

There are no judges to ask for this advance, but I have been running A Call for Lovers for over a year now as of the 10th of May, so I would have 12 Credits minimum once the adventure ends (which may not be for another 6 months or more). Leather is a pretty bad ass defender. Even if I weren´t to complete the adventure (which is more than unlikely), I would never just disappear. I am not sure how many credits I would have to spend to get him to the adequate level. But it may not be needed by the looks. If it were, there is that option.

Or I can use those credits to level up Kane. I don't mind.

WEContact

First Post
Man I don't know where I was planning to go with Chambers though. I think maybe I was gonna buy Drow Long Knife proficiency and get a Staggering Weapon for crazy at-will slides?

I think Kane will be more than enough Defender for the higher level adventure.

Remove ads