L4W Discussion Thread V

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Erm, I just got some extra work and will probably not start anything before the end of June.

I'm also trying to get my former DM into PbP so he may have take over the adventure or write his own series. I mentioned how poor we are without DMs and judges...
[MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION], is there any point in submitting the adventure if they don't get approved due to lack of judges? Should I submit it and then start without waiting for confirmation?

Rules questions:

Someone grants to a warlock adjacent to an enemy RBA. RBA normally provokes. Does this granted attack provokes?
Somewhat related to that, can OA attack be interrupted? (normally you cannot use immediates on your turn, but not sure whether enemy OA counts as part of characters turn)

WEContact

First Post
Yes, the granted attack provokes. The rules about provoking make no qualifications about whose turn it is, and I'm assuming the warlord's power doesn't make any explicit exception to the general rule about how OAs are provoked.

If you provoke an OA when it's not your turn (Warlord grants you an attack or movement) you CAN interrupt the OA that you yourself triggered. The only limitations on using immediate powers are that they can't be used on your own turn and you only get one immediate action per round.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
If I manage to find the time...I am on vacation from July 1st, but have to sit on the kids at home until 15th...then I'm free for a month :) So I will have the time to spell it out :) Start can be expected sometimes at the end of July.

I know what it will be and you might like it...NOT! Ignatz will have to bathe :)

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
Ignatz is a man of the sea, he loves bathing in the briny depths.

Gotta say though right when I thought Ignatz was gonna get his self an adventure and didn't, Voda hit the brakes on the exciting conclusion of his adventure, and so I got myself all psyched up and then didn't get to play at all for like two weeks. :p

Remove ads