Lady Diamond defeats Cromwell

Jackal

First Post
Cromwell dodges the skillful blow of his foe with the speed of a mongoose runnng through hell.

The mongoose drifts through the hells; averts the blood of the amphibian!

Darkwolf

First Post
Lady Diamond
<MeowthBot> 1: The toad slashes close to the ricefield as it effortlessly tramples the desert; dodges the energy of the comet!
<MeowthBot> 2: The monkey prances on top of the madlands; absorbs the energy of the lava!
<MeowthBot> 3: The spider prances before the wastelands; averts the quickening of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 4: The snake becomes one with the madlands; averts the beauty of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 5: The vine sings below the river; flips atop the blood of the bird!

Cromwell
<MeowthBot> 1: The kama appears on top of the valley; scatters the aggression of the sun!
<MeowthBot> 2: The rabbit shouts facing the caves; avoids the chaos of the rosewood!
<MeowthBot> 3: The chimera slashes through the ricefield; shreds the speed of the orchid!
<MeowthBot> 4: The spear rides before the island; reduces the tempest of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 5: The turtle drowns the river; guards against the tempest of the spirit!

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
Cromwell takes his time to find a opening in his foes attack. "hmm, It seems your dirty again. Let me wash you off."

The turtle drowns the river; guards against the tempest of the spirit!

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond's Third Hand

1:*USED* The toad slashes close to the ricefield as it effortlessly tramples the desert; dodges the energy of the comet!
2: The monkey prances on top of the madlands; absorbs the energy of the lava!
3:*USED* The spider prances before the wastelands; averts the quickening of the invisible blade!
4: The snake becomes one with the madlands; averts the beauty of the willow!
5:*USED* The vine sings below the river; flips atop the blood of the bird!

Last edited:

Lady Diamond

First Post
"No thanks, I like hot baths not cold ones"

Lady Diamond trips up Cromwell with strangling vine style, flipping him head over heels.

The vine sings below the river; flips atop the blood of the bird!

Lady Diamond

First Post
"Hmm got a strand of hair out of place on that one"

Lady Diamond slashes at Cromwell with hard chops to the neck and head

The toad slashes close to the ricefield as it effortlessly tramples the desert; dodges the energy of the comet!

dratted vb code

Bedtime for me, later tonight after 4am I might be able to post again.

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
Seeing the ineffectiveness of his foes attack Cromwell attempts to show her how it's done. Cromwell charges his foe and swings his black sword at the thighs of his foe.

The chimera slashes through the ricefield; shreds the speed of the orchid!

Darkwolf

First Post
Slashing close to your target is not close enough...you must hit it!

Point Cromwell
3 flags Lady Diamond; 5 flags Cromwell

Remove ads