Lady Diamond defeats Cromwell

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond accepts victory as gracefully as defeat, and bows to the honorable judge and to her opponent. It was a long hard fight and she is exhausted, physically and mentally. Perhaps tomorrow after getting some rest the reality and enormity of the responsibilities she has gained will hit her full-force. For now all she can think of is a nice long soak in a hot bath and rest.

"Honorable judge I thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and for assisting us with the match (judge-drawn hands)."

"Cromwell, you fought hard. Your luck might be better with your next opponent. We will meet again someday."

She staggers over to where Vanor stands with the horses and manages a weak smile. "I won beloved. Right now my head is spinning so badly I'm not sure I realize what just occurred. Would you mind leading the way home? I'm not sure I could find it right now."

They both ride off together into the dawn.

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Congrulations beloved, tonight will be a major celibration at the dojo.

Vanor helps Diamond on to Striker, and then leads them back to the dojo.

ooc: Actualy she would get Spider not Scorpion... She gets the style she won with. Also as she beat a Yakuza fighter, she has the option of swiching over to the light path... She could become a Warrior of Light, if she so chose.

Remove ads