• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lamentation of Lolth - OoC X

Majin

First Post
Kirinke, I'm gonna hafta ask you to strike the words from the sword off the record and edit the post to reflect that. I allowed your use of the sword in your intro post to re-establish yourself and your character, but putting words in StormArmor''s "mouth" so to speak is not healthy to the campaign or my plans for it. Sorry about that.

Mimic

First Post
Wilphe said:
Can some do me a favour about the Fouchluchan Lyrist skill prereqs pls?

I know he needs: Perform: Stringed Instruments at 13; not sure about what other skills he needs though and my books are 150 miles away

Here you go:

Skills
Decipher Script 7 ranks
Diplomacy 7 ranks
Gather Information 7 ranks
Knowledge (nature) 7 ranks
Perform (string instuments) 13 ranks
Slight of hand 7 ranks
Speak Language (Drudic)

Alignment: NG, N, CN, NE

Spells: Ability to cast 1st level Arcane and Divine spells

Special: Bardic Knowledge and evasion abilities

Man, thats a lot of prereqs

Ayden

First Post
This is going to get real interesting real fast once Morn leaves us to our own devices...

Did I mention yet I have missed getting to write with you guys...after a return to military life, where imagination outside of the job is frowned upon, this is a welcome relief.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Mimic said:
Here you go:

Skills
Decipher Script 7 ranks
Diplomacy 7 ranks
Gather Information 7 ranks
Knowledge (nature) 7 ranks
Perform (string instuments) 13 ranks
Slight of hand 7 ranks
Speak Language (Drudic)

Alignment: NG, N, CN, NE

Spells: Ability to cast 1st level Arcane and Divine spells

Special: Bardic Knowledge and evasion abilities

Man, thats a lot of prereqs

It's a nod back to 1E bard apparently but he meets most of them already or would do with a level of druid. I just wasn't sure what he needed to do with his skill points

Thank you

Wilphe

Adventurer
Ayden said:
This is going to get real interesting real fast once Morn leaves us to our own devices...

I'll say, Calenthang now likes Laurent, only drawback is he had to become Lawful Evil first...

Wilphe

Adventurer
Taking Bard 3/ Druid 1

So he is now:
Rogue 2 / Bard 7 / Druid 1

Can unwanted equipment be sold, and at half price?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads