Lance Henriksen and Peter Weller: EnWorld Decides

Peter Weller? Lance Henriksen?

• 1. Peter Weller is the poor man's Lance Henriksen.

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • 2. Lance Henriksen is the poor man's Peter Weller.

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Poll closed .

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
Lance Henriksen and Bill Paxton both got to be killed by an Alien, Predator, and Terminator.

Petter Weller only got killed by Red Foreman.

Another important question: Kurt Russel or Jeff Bridges?
Oof, that's a hard question, I love them both! Tentatively, I'd say Jeff. Kevin Flynn, The Dude, even Rooster Cogburn!

But then again, "Snake" Plissken, Jack Burton...mean question, very mean.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think the only way to settle this is to have every actor mentioned say the line "Dead or alive. You're coming with me." If any of them can deliver it better than Weller I will give them credit. Until then, it's Peter Weller.

James Gasik

Supporter
I think the only way to settle this is to have every actor mentioned say the line "Dead or alive. You're coming with me." If any of them can deliver it better than Weller I will give them credit. Until then, it's Peter Weller.
But is that better than "I'll be back."?

Ryujin

Legend
I'll do you one better with, "I'm going to kill them all, Sir."

James Gasik

Supporter
Ooooh! Is that really the criteria? Or more like... I liked Buckaroo Banzai more than Alien
Not really, since the question is entirely subjective, it comes down to which actor you like more. I personally thought acting ability > movies, but the opposite is perfectly valid.

Maybe you like the cut of their jib better, who knows?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
A little surprised how some many people struggle with the poor mans concept here.

Remove ads