Lance Henriksen and Peter Weller: EnWorld Decides

Peter Weller? Lance Henriksen?

• 1. Peter Weller is the poor man's Lance Henriksen.

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • 2. Lance Henriksen is the poor man's Peter Weller.

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Poll closed .

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.
If Actor A is the Poor Man's Actor B, and I am a Poor Man, one would suppose I'd prefer Actor A?

(Yes, I know, "Poor Man's" in this instance refers to someone with less talent or who is less succesful. I guess you could say that was a "Poor Man's" attempt to be witty :)).

HaroldTheHobbit

Adventurer
Especially since I'm sure most of us are not rich men.
Are you somehow implying that sipping coconut drinks on a private yacht in the West Indies surrounded by a staff of beautiful people who obey our slightest hint is somehow preferable to playing pretend elves with Catpiss Man in his mothers cellar? Preposterous!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Are you somehow implying that sipping coconut drinks on a private yacht in the West Indies surrounded by a staff of beautiful people who obey our slightest hint is somehow preferable to playing pretend elves with Catpiss Man in his mothers cellar? Preposterous!
Why can't we play pretend elves with Catpiss Man on a yacht in the West Indies surrounded by beautiful people? Does it have to be an either/or? I'm sure his mother would love to go on a boat trip.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
If Actor A is the Poor Man's Actor B, and I am a Poor Man, one would suppose I'd prefer Actor A?

(Yes, I know, "Poor Man's" in this instance refers to someone with less talent or who is less successful. I guess you could say that was a "Poor Man's" attempt to be witty :)).
I think the concept is that "x is a poor man's y" is that they're similar products, made to do similar jobs, but one is the expensive version and the other the cheap knockoff you get if you can't afford the real thing.

Related meme is talking about something as being the "Great Value" version, in reference to Wal-Mart's house generic brand. "Magic Treasures" for example being their knock-off Lucky Charms.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I assumed the question is; who is the cheap knockoff. I don't think they compare. Of the two, I have always enjoyed Peter Weller's performances more. I think he's the better actor with the wider range.

Remove ads