• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Large Mushroom Cloud Detected Over North Korea

Iuz

First Post
Piratecat said:
La la la... just checking in... la la la. . .

And pleasantly surprised to find no real politics. :D

I don't think I could explain why I think they are telling the truth (ie. that its not a nuke) without trending on that ground. :uhoh:

GlassJaw

Hero
Edit: I'm going to stick to the NFL threads in here because I obviously don't get what's ok and what's not in here.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
GlassJaw said:
Even if it was for a "legit" reason, NK certainly doesn't discourage the speculation. *snip* They seem to like stirring the pot once in a while.

GJ, I'm not here as a moderator, not my forum, not my job, etc... I'm just a fellow ENworlder looking out for all. Your post could be misconstrued to having political overtones so it might be wise to double-check what you post and such. :)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
GlassJaw said:
Edit: I'm going to stick to the NFL threads in here because I obviously don't get what's ok and what's not in here.

Okay, well, for the sake of explanation, let us compare this with the gun law thread...

The gun law was about legislation. Controversial legislation. The making of legislation, and whether that legislation is good or bad, and whether or not it should be allowed to lapse, and all that, is by definition a political question. Discussion of gun laws cannot help but be political.

This thread is, for the moment, sticking to a very limited focus - the fact that something blew up, and what it might have been. Note that we are staying away fromt he political side of the discussion - who is telling truth, what they might have to gain, what should be done about it - all those things that drift into politics are absent, so the thread continues.

In essence, here we are talking about the event itself (which is not political) rather than the ramifications of the event (which probably are).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads