Larry's Test Run (closed)

whardell

Explorer
OK Hang on a sec...

Jordan went before me. He proc'd my second wind with his dc 11 heal check. At the start of my turn I'd have had 12 hit points, og 5 down to 7. Crispy, burning, and still alive.

I guess he actually delayed to kill me and then bring me back. Thats some serial killer issues there toothy.

In the interest of ret conning sucking a lot lets not change anything. So I am alive, with a surge. Prone, but neither burning nor slowed

trolled

First Post
Oh see, I thought you had to be down to proc your second wind. I would have saved you if I'd known that. Either way, it was fun to watch you burn a little.

Phesic

First Post
*looking at Warren* ooo... that one seemed to hurt.

Let's try... THIS ONE!

OOC: Move: shift to j6
Action:Blades of Astral Fire centered on J6 - Allies have +2 to AC intil the end of my next turn
Action point: Rebuke undead Getting as many as possible in the blast 5.

Wait, They're undead! maybe THIS will help! *Holds forth his holy symbol*

BAD UNDEAD! Very naughty!
OOC: Push hit enemies 2 squares and they are dazed

Last edited:

larryfinnjr

First Post
*looking at Warren* ooo... that one seemed to hurt.

Let's try... THIS ONE!

OOC: Move: shift to j6
Action:Blades of Astral Fire centered on J6 - Allies have +2 to AC intil the end of my next turn
Action point: Rebuke undead Getting as many as possible in the blast 5.

Wait, They're undead! maybe THIS will help! *Holds forth his holy symbol*

BAD UNDEAD! Very naughty!
OOC: Push hit enemies 2 squares and they are dazed

GM: ok needed some help with this and made some assumptions. the first attack, Blades, I'm centering on I5 (or I6 - same, same), since you wanted to target both Droolie and Hot Bones. always assume I have no idea what your attack does - tell me it's a burst 1, and that allies IN the burst get bonuses, etc.

there's miss damage for your rebuke undead, gotta tell me that, and that the push/daze is only on hit creatures, not an effect.

bottom line - more info is good info. makes it easier for me.

Magical blades are called out of thin air, which dance and circle around Droolie, Hot Bones, Danny, and Warren, the latter 2 receiving divine protection and the former 2 receiving divine pain... or make that just Hot Bones, as Droolie aparently lost interest in fighting and started to pick at his wounds.

The Holy Symbol of Invokerie though gets his attention in just enough time for his head to explode. Hot Bones, likewise, is enamoured by the thing, much to his chagrin, as the force wave it creates blasts him back to the wall, reeling his non-existant brain and limiting his abilities for a bit. The madman scoffs at the atempt and begins to wave his arms in that threatening way evil sorcerous madmen do. (You know...)

Up next, the madman... stand by.

larryfinnjr

First Post
Madman

"BAH! Kill off my succulent zombies will you? I wonder how you'll fare against The Leper!"

"Oh, and <SHAZZAM!>"

Lightning bolts, very much out of order from the thunder that preceded it, lances out in all directions, aiming for 3 of you.... how bout, you, you, aaaaand.... you!

ZAP ZAP ZAP - Danny, Jordan, and most of all Jack (a victim of his curse, surely) bear the brunt of the visual onslaught, causing all of them to fall to their knees. The Madman then runs off behind the wall and the sounds of scraping stone can be heard...what could it be?

New Map

[sblock=Combat]
Initiative
24 Madman
11 Warren
Jordan
11 Danny
9 Hot Bones
3 Jack

PC Status
Jordan - Vampire - 3/2 surges, 9/22 hit points, bloodied, prone
Warren - Scout - 7/8 surges, 6/25 hit points, +2 AC (Jack), bloodied, prone, ONE FAILED DEATH SAVE
Danny - Warden - 13/13 surges, 11/35 hit points, +2 AC (Jack), bloodied, prone
Jack - Invoker - 10/10 surges, 18/28 hit points, prone

Monster Status
Madman -
Hot Bones - 21 hp dmg, dazed (Jack)
Dribbles - 39 hp dmg, DEAD
Droolie - 43 hp dmg, DEAD

Turn #1
Madman - blabber and jabber, chanting and ribbiting
Jordan - charge the darkness, find Dribbles, miss
Warren - Aspect of the Ram, charge MBA - hit, dual attack - hit, 25 dmg to Dribbles
Danny - Resilience of Life vs. Dribbles, miss
Hot Bones - Flame Orb vs. Warren, hit, 12 fire dmg + OG5 fire
Jack - Grasping Shards, hit both Zombies and Warren, 9 radiant dmg per Zombie, bloodies Warren
Zombies - Dribbles smash Danny, hit for 12 dmg / Droolie smash Warren, miss

Turn #2
Madman - Thunderburst vs. Danny-hit / Warren-hit / Jordan-hit / Dribbles-hit / Jack-miss, 5dmg
Warren - falls to -1 hp, makes saves vs slow and OG, fails death save, falls prone
Jordan - delays, Vamp slam + Blood Drinker vs. Droolie, 17 dmg, +1 surge Jordan, AP Heal check
Warren, success, Warren pops Second Wind, at 6hp, Jordan moved to K6
Danny - mark and Resilience of Life on Droolie, hit, 7 dmg, Danny +1 temp
Hot Bones - Blazing Claw at Danny, miss
Jack - Blades of Astral Fire, miss Droolie, hit Hot Bones, +2AC Danny&Warren, AP Rebuke Undead,
kills Droolie, hit Hot Bones (dazed and pushed 2)

Turn #3
Madman - Dancing Lightning - hit Danny, Jack (crit), and Jordan, all proned, runs off behind wall
Warren -
Jordan -
Danny -
Hot Bones -
Jack -
[/sblock]

Up next - [MENTION=6669032]whardell[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6676913]trolled[/MENTION] , and [MENTION=6680999]Blutspitze[/MENTION] ...

Last edited:

Remove ads