Larry's Test Run (closed)

whardell

Explorer
"Not today lady Loth, not today. Tomorrow probably if I continue on with this suicidal bunch."

OOC: I stand up, draw my longbow, and go all Legolas on hotbones.

"This is for Narnia, no uh.... This is Sparta.... er There can be only one... I need a catchy slogan.

larryfinnjr

First Post
"Not today lady Loth, not today. Tomorrow probably if I continue on with this suicidal bunch."

OOC: I stand up, draw my longbow, and go all Legolas on hotbones.

"This is for Narnia, no uh.... This is Sparta.... er There can be only one... I need a catchy slogan.

Arrows of Mighty Doom fly willy-nilly about the room...one lodges in a skull's eye socket, another ricochets off the wall and ends up half-buried in Droolie's corpse, and yet another shatters a pot of oil perched on a ledge just behind Hot Bones. So close to an ignition source, it bursts into flames and begins to spread...

New Map

Up next: Jordan, Danny, and Hot Bones

trolled

First Post
"So much for a quiet evening in the grim, looming darkness. Lets change all that," and the vampire bursts into a swarm of bats, flying directly for those Hot Bones.

OOC: Start of turn: Regen 3 (Cha mod) while bloodied.
Move: I5.
Standard: Swarm of Shadows (Close Blast 3) encompassing squares G2-I4.
Daily attack vs. Fort, 3d6+8 + OG 5 (untyped); miss half damage, no OG.
Hit or miss, after the attack I teleport to I4 and am invisible until the end of my next turn.

"Shh. No one draw attention to me. I'm hiding."

OOC: Minor action: Cloud of Darkness, Close Burst 1, squares H3-J5 are now totally obscured, blocks LOS and creatures within are blinded (except me).

Last edited:

Blutspitze

Explorer
*Looks around at his allies and a giant cloud of darkness stuff* Hmmm... quite the pickle we have here, lads! Let us take down this blasted... flaming... thing.... Gaaaaa!!!!!!! *stops suddenly in front of the fire* After I help myself, that is!!!!

OOC: I assume that the fire now surrounding Hot Bones = damage. Staying away from it
Move to G5, pop second wind as standard
Minor to activate form of Winter's Herald (daily)

Prepare to tate my wrath, foul beasts!!! By my sword you shall never harm another frog!! That belongs to high school Biology classes!!!!!!

Ice begins to cover the armor and weapon of 'Sup Foo, The Great Warden. The ground around him, in a burst 2, begins to ice over.

Bring it to me!!! I'll send you both back from whence you came!! SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

OOC: I now have a +1 AC until the end of the encounter and resist 5 cold (pssshhh... big deal). The ground in a burst 2 of me (moves when I do) is difficult terrain for enemies.

Remove ads