• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Las Vegas, NV - everyother Sat. D&D or d20Cyberpunk

Theocrat

First Post
Hi all -
I'm looking for an everyother Saturday game here in Las Vegas. Everyother Friday night is pretty good too. As are weeknights provided it isn't too late.
Lots of people here in town know me, I've just been out of the loop for a bit, and after running games for the past 15 years, I'm ready to be on the other side of the screen for bit. I'd like to play 3.5 D&D with choices - meaning not just PHB/WotC splat. I don't like to see too much Mongoose, but like AEG's Mercenaries, Kalamar (it is official), and Green Ronin Advanced PHB/DMG style books.
I'd like to play in Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms or even Kalamar. I'm unsure of Ebberon or many of the other settings out there, so I guess I'd give it a try.

However, during this "down time" I've been reading up on d20 Modern & Future, and I'd be super interested in running a d20M/F Cyberscape / OGL Cybernet game set in Las Vegas 2080. I've run Cyberpunk 2020 set in Vegas +75yrs many times, and I'd use that background. I love CP 2020, and I've got all the books (including 6 of the main book), so if people would like to try out a new (old) system I think it would be cool.

For either game, I love to play with miniatures and have lots of them. I get togeather with a couple others and we paint on Thursday nights. I'm currently working on several futuristic (Void) mini's for CPish game (including many of the gun-toting Heroclick, non-superhero style mini's).
If you're interested in having a dedicated gamer at your table with some gear, I'm game.

You can either post here, or even better, email me - NO SPACES -
d20 engamer AT thepale .org

Thanks & Be Well.

Theocrat Issak
www.GreyhawkOnline.com - Protect Your World
www.OerthJournal.com - Write about Your World
www.ThePale.org - Visit Your Faithful Nation
www.HealersUnion.com - City of Heroes
www.SyberWerks.net - Your Sybernetic Future

Remove ads