• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Last Few RPG Products you purchased?

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
My last five purchases (if I can remember correctly):

Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying Game (.pdf)
Don't Rest your Head (.pdf)
D&D Map Tiles sets (all three)
Several sets of Paizo's Gamemastery maps
DragonQuest 3rd Edition (along with the Traps set from MageKnight)

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
My last gaming purchases were:

Psionic Power
Pipe cleaners of various colors- cheap and amazingly good for building zones and area templates.

I went to get Heroes of Shadow but it wasn't there; either sold out or unordered. Bummer.

Starglyte

Explorer
Last rpg books I bought were Heroes of Shadow, the essential D&D books, and the Pathfinder Inner Sea World Guide, which is tempting me to go deeper into the Paizo abyss and start purchasing Golarion products. Must resist, must resist.... ooo Ravenloft type kingdom next to Thundarr the Barbarian. Ack, failed my Will save. :.-(

I just picked up the MRQII version of Elric of Melniboné. I've only skimmed some of it, but paid more attention to the sections on magic and cults, and I'm impressed so far.

Treebore

First Post
I just picked up the MRQII version of Elric of Melniboné. I've only skimmed some of it, but paid more attention to the sections on magic and cults, and I'm impressed so far.

I'm checking out my Mongoose order too, in particular I started with their RQ1 "Guilds, Factions and Cults" and am very pleased with it. Much of it can be applied to any setting or system, and is very nicely written.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads