• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Last Few RPG Products you purchased?

Hjorimir

Adventurer
[Fate] Dresden Files (Your Story/Our World), Starblazer Adventures, and Legends of Anglerre
[Gumshoe] The Esoterrorists, Fear Itself, and the Book of Unremitting Horror

The strange thing is that I honestly cannot recall the last time I bought a D&D product. I don’t even know what’s coming out for a game that used to hold my attention so tightly.

haus48

Explorer
I just preordered V20 today. (first WW purchase in years)
I preordered tome of horrors complete PF version earlier this month (My birthday present)
I am a pathfinder adventure path subscriber
Finally, in April I pickup up Basic fantasy and Dark Dungeons from LuLu and a used copy of Mongoose traveller for $10 on amazon.

karlindel

First Post
Legend of the Five Rings Fourth Edition - Emerald Empire
Legend of the Five Rings Fourth Edition - Enemies of the Empire
Colonial Gothic Core Rulebook

I've been greatly enjoying reading Emerald Empire, as it is helping me flesh out details in the weekly L5R game that I recently started. Colonial Gothic I've been curious about for awhile, and it will be my next RPG to read after I finish with the two L5R books.

Elothan

Explorer
For me it is:

1ed D&D Corebooks (The Red and Blue) 15$
Boxed sets of the Greyhawk and Dark Settings (AD&D) about 20$
Pathfinder RPG Corebook.
And a few of the 2ed classbooks, but I cant remember witch ones right now...

Treebore

First Post
Today I finally received my "Emerald Empires" for L5R 4E as well as my Traveller "Starports" and "Merchants and Cruisers".

I'm checking out my Mongoose order too, in particular I started with their RQ1 "Guilds, Factions and Cults" and am very pleased with it. Much of it can be applied to any setting or system, and is very nicely written.
I'm kicking myself for not picking up more of the RQII and Elric/RQII line during the sale: the only one I bought was Elric of Melniboné. Anyway, since then, recent purchases include:

• Mongoose RQII Empires
  • Mongoose Cities of the Young Kingdoms: The South
  • Chaosium Sailing on the Seas of Fate
  • Chaosium The Unknown East
  • Chaosium The Chronicles of Future Earth
  • Mongoose Cults of the Young Kingdoms

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads