• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Last Few RPG Products you purchased?

Deepfire

First Post
in the last weeks ... in print:

- Rolemaster Outlaw - the 2nd to last RM book I had not in my collection
- Rolemaster of essence (just to have it in english and in german)
- Rolemaster Kreaturenbuch (Creatures on german)
- Rolemaster "... and a 5 foot pole". Twice to sell one to one of my players
- All printed Eclipse Phase books
- I completed my Trail of Cthulhu collection
- a bunch of C&C adventures
- Mystara western trail map
- Mystara PC4 Werewolves stuff
- A huge box of the last german Midgard books (oldest german rpg from the early 80s) - was a bit lazy the last years and had a lot to get to fill the holes in the collection
- The new Pathfinder books (I buy them all, don't really know which were new in the last weeks - Pathfinder Inner Sea World Guide of course, some adventures, companions, etc.)

and soon - the newest 3 Earthdawn books

The 4e Core boxed set (when they were released in 2008)
A few "cheap bin" minis at GenCon last year on the last day (i.e. on sale)
Dragonshire Deluxe Edition - Fat Dragon Games (also at GenCon last year with my birthday money)

As I've said before - I'm broke, my purchases are few, so I rely on SWAG and charity.

Bagpuss

Legend
Dungeon Master's Guide 2 (last month)
Everway Boxed set (for £2.50 from a charity shop)
4th Ed Starter Set
Don't Rest Your Head & Don't Lose Your Mind (last year)

Last edited:

Gilladian

Adventurer
My ongoing Dungeon A Day subscription.

Gamma World 4e (the only thing for 4e I've bought since the player's handbook)

Kingmaker in print and pdf

Can't think of anything else recently...

Let's see...

Out of those, Mongoose RQII and the BRP Rome book are my favorites. MRQII was a surprise; I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. The character creation rules and the combat maneuver system are excellent. The BRP gold rulebook is pretty awesome, too. It's more of a toolkit than a standalone game, but if you play any BRP-based games it's full of options you can use. I found Trail of Cthulhu impressive and appealing, at first, but I've since reverted back to Call of Cthulhu rules, while borrowing some of the approaches and cool bits from GUMSHOE and Trail of Cthulhu. I just picked up Savage North and haven't had time to fully digest it, but I have high hopes for the adventure section, in particular (I'm not as interested in the setting, itself).

Stormonu

Legend
My purchases have been all over the place...

Legend of the 5 Rings 4E
Paranoia Troubleshooter's Guide
The City Dungeon Tiles and a few Paizo flipmats (Tavern, Pathfinder mansion and one other I can't remember)
Monster Vault (Though I don't play 4E, wanted the tokens)
Legion of Gold & Bestiary 2 (waiting for them arrive, hence my "Angry at USPS" status

I also just preordered a copy of Tome of Horrors complete, and have a regular subscription to Paizo's AP

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads