• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Last One Standing – Board Game Inspired RPG Powered by the Apocalypse on Kickstarter!

UnafraidStephen

First Post
Last One Standing – Board Game Inspired RPG Powered by the Apocalypse on Kickstarter!

Hello!

I made a tabletop RPG called Last One Standing: Your Guide to Death and Glory that’s up on Kickstarter now! Here are the highlights:

• All the rules you need to play and check out why the game is great are free on my site!
  • No Prep thanks to modular pre-made content, sort of like the RPG version of a board game with movable tiles
  • Runs on a modified version of the Apocalypse World/Dungeon World system built for quick, player vs player-oriented games
  • Ideal for new players thanks to the easy to pick up and run setting (think Battle Royale/Hunger Games in the 50s) and easy-to-learn rules – convert your non-gamer friends!
  • The competition between players and the fact that the game is itself about a game keeps the action constantly moving and leads to some really intense roleplaying moments
  • Consistently provides a really good time – get right to the action, drama, and cool roleplaying moments that make RPGs great with the same setup time as a board game.

Feel free to ask me anything, I’d love to answer your questions about the game or chat about game design, the role of competitiveness in RPGs, or whatever!

Thanks,

Stephen Bretall
www.unafraidentertainment.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads