• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

latest gaming purchase ?

Stormonu

Legend
Not counting my Pathfinder AP subscription, my last purchase(s) were at Coastcon, all bought pretty much simultaneously:

- 40K Striking Scorpions
- 40K Chaos Raptors (for my son)
- Kill Doctor Lucky
- Mansions of Madness
- Survival of the Fittest expansion for Last Night on Earth
- On the Brink expansion for Pandemic
- Battleship Galaxies
- Star Trek Heroclix
- Godzilla board game
- Super Dungeon Explore

I wanted to get the Star Trek boardgame from Wizkids (forget the name at the moment), but they sold out before I could get my hands on a copy.

RPG-wise, my last purchase was Vampire 20th anniversary edition

D&D-wise, my last purchase was Bestiary 3 for Pathfinder

Wotc-wise, my last purchase was Gamma World: Legions of Gold (a regretable purchase, I'm afraid)

Crazy Jerome

First Post
In reverse order:

Lords of Waterdeep board game
Burning Wheel Gold
Gardmore Abbey

That last one was a gift, but I did hint very strongly. :D Quite happy with all three purchases, which is a rare streak for me. I must be getting better at parsing reviews ...

gdmcbride

First Post
Let's see:
Adventurer Conquerer King in harback
helped kickstart Dwimmermount
Ogre Designer's Edition
Dwarven Forge Den of Evil expansion sets (3)
Skulls and Shackles (part of my Paizo subscription)

Those are my recent purchases.

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games -- maker of "Way of the Wicked", a villianous fantasy adventure campaign

underfoot007ct

First Post
I found a used copy of Spycraft 1.0 core rulebook on ebay for $5.32 usd (with shipping), I like to pick up older rpg stuff to read and maybe someday play.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
In print, I've mostly been picking up items to fill out my collections lately. (I completed my Ars Magica 5th and Exalted 2E collections.)

The newest print book I picked up was the 3E "Cthulhu by Gaslight", and the new Marvel SuperHeroes book, since our campaign starts this Monday.

PDF's are where most of my gaming dollars have gone lately.

I picked up the first 3 parts of the "Way of the Wicked" Adventure Path, the "Dinopaclypse Now" adventure and novel for Spirit of the Century, all 11 parts of "The Sinking" serial story, and the "MIllionaires Special" scenario for Trail of Cthulhu.

And I'm eagerly awaiting the print version of the 4th book for "War of the Dead" (Savage Worlds adevnture path.)

Mercutio01

First Post
I recently acquired (legally) a free copy of "Naval Wargaming: From Ancient Galleys to Modern U-Boats" by Paul Hague. Haven't read too far into it yet, but I picked it up because I am very interested in naval combat (served 6 years in the US Navy as a Surface Warfare Officer) and because I sort of dabbled creating/cobbling together my own basic rules for naval combat for Pathfinder about 2 years ago, and I'm looking to do better.

Last edited:

Serendipity

Explorer
It's been a while, but my last few gaming purchases (all from last year) were a mixed bag - Mutant Future, Dark Dungeons, Hyperborean Mice, Timemaster, the Anomalous Subsurface Environment, Tomb of the Iron God, and Sword & Wizardry complete (which has gotten the most mileage by far). Oh, and I suppose Jade Regent counts too, even though I'm trying really hard to forget about it. (Of the above, that and Timemaster are really the only things I'm disappointed with).
This year, I've gotten Distant Worlds (which rocks) and pre-ordered the 1e PH reprint but that's about it.

Remove ads