League of the Dead

B

black_lich

*A lich clad in black robes and a black cloak walks up to a post and nails a poster in. It is worn and tattered parchment of a yellowed color*

Necromancers, Vampires, Ghosts, and Liches are no longer of the outcasts. The League of the Dead is an association of the lovers of death, gore, and hate. We hold meetings in the Tower of Shadows every week, and we sacrafice the living to Nerull at those meetings for more powerful undead. If you are of the Undead type, or you feal like you conect better to the dead, this is the place for you to be at home. We will also hold a few meetings in the Cross roads Tavern for the convinience of those who can not find the Tower. Please join us, admission to the league is free, only need to sign s contrsct of admision.

B

bounty_hunter_x

CLOSED!!!

This post is now closed. All Necromancers amd undead are not to leave any responces, for the leader is now dead. If a response is left, I will personely track you down and kill you.

**X**

Zeren

First Post
Walks up to the post and shakes his head...

You have much to learn young bounty hunter...If you'd let this group grow bounties would've been posted. But instead you acted to quickly and foolishly. Now we bounty hunters have no undead prey to hunt! Hear this, If I ever see you...I will kill you for what you have done to 'our' business.

A

Agudo Archmage

portlongagudo.gif

Artwork copyright © 2003, Gordon R. Quigley

The Archmage of Light was looking for a good Hobbit baker, on the advertisement boards when he spotted something.

“Well now, what this? Looks like evil has been smited, but what of the tower?
Most likely ransacked of the easy booty, yet I may find something that has been warded, from the average Rogue feeble attempts. A bit of magic perhaps? Left behind like books, potions, or scrolls! Maybe even an enchanted weapon of some type.”

Agudo smiles as he sees a local advertisement for good buttered Hobbit bread.

“Maybe after lunch we will do a little adventuring, what do say Lady Hoot?”

A beautiful white owl sitting on the mages left shoulder flaps her wings before speaking.
“Much evil has been done in than tower, it would be good for the land if we purify it of its evil taint.”

With that the two adventurers were off.

C

Corwyn Burlisk

*Reads the messages, then rolling his eyes pens a response.*

"As cheery plance as ever eh, Agudo? If you have need of me in razing this tower and it's inhabitants to ground and ash you know where to find me. As a side note though I find it quite ironic sentient undead and their hunters alike speaking so much of murder.

A

Agudo Archmage

portlongagudo.gif

Artwork copyright © 2003, Gordon R. Quigley

With buttery finger full of freshly baked apple buttered Hobbit bread.
Agudo see a note in familiar handwriting.

“By the Light he is alive as well! So many old friends to talk to.”

He mumbles a few magic words, and with a sparkle of blue & white light, a reply note appears.

*My dear Corwyn by all that is good and Light! I am pleased to see you well and about town. It has been many a season since our last adventure, and I would be pleased to see your brave face once more.”

I now reside at the school of Light, started and taught, humbly under my own guidance.
Pleas follow these directions, and you will always have a warm place to stay in.*

((MAP OF THE PALNES…Tilted Agudo School of Light and Magic))

Your friend in the Light
Agudo the Archmage of Light.

Remove ads