LEB Discussion Thread '10 Pt 2

Velmont

First Post
I'm leaving tomorrow to go far from any network, and the only reason I would be touching my computer is to reinstall a lot of thing, which mean there will be no chance for me to post until next year.

I hope my DM: [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], [MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION] will read that at least.

twilsemail

First Post
But I like my bard :(

If I could make a third character is would be an assassin.

Upcoming Adventures was becoming Discussion '11. I'm moving that chat over this-a-way.

I feel your pain. I've got other concepts as well...

Then again, if I brought in a third PC... Well, he'd just be parked outside the tavern while I wait for my first to get an adventure. Some day I'll play a summoner though...

twilsemail

First Post
My vote is for a Warforged Warden. We've only got the one in the tavern at the moment. While there's a second on the way, you can never have enough of that combo. Especially if they MC Warlord or Warlock. :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
That is not true. I play warforged warden. He's busy at the moment, but in LEB nonetheless (unless he's 'second on the way' ?)

Search for Cairn among characters

twilsemail

First Post
That is not true. I play warforged warden. He's busy at the moment, but in LEB nonetheless (unless he's 'second on the way' ?)

Search for Cairn among characters

I was under the impression he was on his way over from Rhapsody. He was the "second on the way" that I mentioned.

I'm pretty sure Cairn was in the tavern when I originally brought Pis in. I could be wrong. There are more than a few Warforged out there.

Walking Dad

First Post
Typed 'Implement Expertise (staff)' instead of 'Staff Expertise' out of habit. May I change this? Taking the old one makes no sense and both where available at character creation.

renau1g

First Post
As I mentioned IC, [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION], [MENTION=82251]TwoHeadsBarking[/MENTION], [MENTION=9789]evilbob[/MENTION], and [MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION] need to weigh in on this as the PC is approved so this request falls to a more "special" request.

Remove ads