LEB Discussion Thread '10 Pt 2

Luinnar

First Post
That would be us, neh?

If anyone is interested in an unaligned mercenary adventure, the turncoats from Cannith Caper could use some friends (or employees).
I have Christina Robins, my second character (r1 is trying to kill Mythra at the moment). She is a level 4 sentinel druid (unapproved). She is primary a leader, but she can do great damage through her encounter power and has some control with her summon daily, Pooh (her animal companion) and her at-will. She is a bit naive and does not know much about civilized society, so she would not have any problem working for monsters.

I'm interested in any adventure that will have me. :)

Almightyfoon

First Post
That would be us, neh?

If anyone is interested in an unaligned mercenary adventure, the turncoats from Cannith Caper could use some friends (or employees).

Sounds like something Serek would be interested in. If nothing else then to see if they interact with the prophecy at all. But alas, Serek is as yet unapproved.

Walking Dad

First Post

For anyone not following all of the adventures at the same time (shame on you) a few PCs decided to side with the monsters in Cannith Caper. They're now riding off on the back of a warforged dragon looking to see how they can affect the world.

The PCs themselves aren't evil, they just decided the standard adventuring life wasn't for them and saw this as a splendid opportunity for some fun work.

You only live once, neh? (there are currently no Deva in the party)
Any one interested to join the other half of the group that wants to stop them to make Eberron a big goblin/dragon-construct empire?
(My character would have joined if not for the goblins and slavery to his own people.)

renau1g

First Post
That group will likely be forming in a couple months, gotta let the dragon get a head start first or it wouldn't be heroic ;) (and I need to finish tax season also)

CaBaNa

First Post
Just got done reading this, and may now have to go read those adventures for entertainment. After my schedule frees up. Sounds like a blast! I'm with you WD, great news.

Remove ads