• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LEB Discussion Thread '10 Pt 2

WEContact

First Post
From the sample character sheet: "List level taken and link to the source."

Am I required to link to the source if I'm not a DDI subscriber and thus can't access pages in the online Compendium?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[quote Sample character sheet]List level taken and link to the source.[/ooc]
Am I required to link to the source if I'm not a DDI subscriber and thus can't access pages in the online Compendium?
The search results provide the link, even if you can't read the linked page.

(That being said, we've been more lax on that during approvals)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
So, any plucky folks up to run an adventure. Plenty of takers in the tavern from levels 4-11. Dm rewards await!

Velmont

First Post
OK, I have two characters waiting at the Inn (a level 8 Avenger and a level 11 cleric) and there has been no action in the Tavern since they came back...

I found an adventure in one dungeon for level 4 to 6. I'll run it and hope there will be some people willing to give back the change and start an adventure for higher level character that are waiting at the Tavern.

Luinnar

First Post
OK, I have two characters waiting at the Inn (a level 8 Avenger and a level 11 cleric) and there has been no action in the Tavern since they came back...

I found an adventure in one dungeon for level 4 to 6. I'll run it and hope there will be some people willing to give back the change and start an adventure for higher level character that are waiting at the Tavern.
I have a level 6 controller wizard who would love to join (I do have a character in an adventure).

I have an adventure in L4W, so not sure if I'm up to 2 adventurers at once, sorry.

I have drow warlock 7 in the tavern, but it's not officially leveled, so I could go with 6 if you don't like the difference. I have characters in adventure both here and in L4W so anyone has priority over me.

WEContact

First Post
I had a Polearm Momentum Seeker all written up, but now I'd like to replace it with a different character that would fit better with this group. I was going to play an Avenger in another campaign, but that never worked out, so I'm considering playing that Avenger here.

My Avenger was a Githzerai reskinned as a Kalashtar. Is that kind of reflavoring acceptable? Githzerai Blade Master is just an extremely competitive feat.

WEContact

First Post
My Avenger was a Githzerai reskinned as a Kalashtar. Is that kind of reflavoring acceptable?
Wanted to get a feel for how comfortable you guys are with refluffing. I'm particularly interested in your response, [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION], since I'd like to play this character in your adventure. So, would that be okay with everybody if my character sheet said "Race: Kalashtar (Githzerai)" and had Githzerai racial features? They're thematically very similar.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads