Legacy of Death Part I: Most Infamous Danger

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Thats it! (the saphires I mean).

I will try to make up for it by letting you know that the pearls are worth ~100 each.

dyermaker001

Explorer
Moving On

"I should be able to conjure us up some food, though not enough for the horses. I just need a few component that I think we could gather. Buckthorn, do you think you could find me some ...."

While the search for the components goes on, Nar will examine the mummy's eye gem to try and determine the nature of the enchantment. Once the components are found, Nar-Heru sits, chants, and creates a days worth of food for the group.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
(assuming he is willing...) Buckthorn easily finds the herbs to flavor the horsemeat, I mean, for Nar-Heru to use his "magic ritual".

The gem does not reveal its secrets.

(ooc: based on email) The wizard also spends some quality time for the book. He finds he likes spending more and more time with it. And it has changed....

(Tome: +2 item bonus to Knowledge checks (arcane, religion, or dungeoneering skills) involving shadow (nethrematic) or undead (necromantic) energy, places, creatures, users, etc. Can use to prepare Darklight (Encounter 6), Murderous twin (Encounter 7), and eventually Mirage Arcana (daily 9), Wall of Gloom (daily 10), and Blackening Pyre (Encounter 13) ALSO: choose one you can cast, can substitute in for a prepared spell, casting it instead. Note, there may be some technical difficulties adding to sheet, email me...).

ALSO: He also studies rituals in the book. And notices scrawled in the margins, while looking at one involving the retreiving of a chest stored far away:

RAKLEMESUOHFOTRAB

kaltfeuer

First Post
Hunting/Gathering

Nature check to find food. If we happen to hunt extra game, we'll attempt to turn it into jerky. If we can find extra berries, we'll try to preserve them as best we can for the return voyage.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
With some effort you find food for a few days. You have no problem preserving it.

You also see more signs of the legendary owl bear. Or owl bears in this case.

ecayford

First Post
Perhaps we should attempt to recover the remains of our late wizard friend from the lair of these beasts.

To the side to Lucian "Any market for the eggs of these things?"

dyermaker001

Explorer
(I am on vacation this week, so replies from me will be sparse)

"Forge, I appreciate your desire for adventure (and treasure) but I think we will find enough of that on the journey back. Let's sleep and start back first thing" (If we already slept, let's go now)

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The DM makes a coughing sound:

...ALSO: He also studies rituals in the book. And notices scrawled in the margins, while looking at one involving the retreiving of a chest stored far away:

RAKLEMESUOHFOTRAB

You are ready to leave, with a few days of food.

Remove ads