Legacy of Death Part I: Most Infamous Danger

Flaming Bob

First Post
After engaging in a potentially felonious banter with Forge, Lucien idles over to Buckthorn. "We never found our friend's missing head, Little Brother."

dyermaker001

Explorer
When no one else starts the long walk back, Nar-Heru sits down, pulls out some oils and candles, lights them, and starts muttering his various arcane chants, hopefully summoning a Secret Chest that may be of use.
-----
Nar-Heru will try and work the phrase "RAKLEMESUOHFOTRAB" into the ritual at what seems to be the appropriate time.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
One night and most of a full day has passed since the confrontation with the demi-lich.

Nar-Heru: Your initial suspicions may be correct...but the ritual alone is not enough to retrieve the chest, if there is one.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
there is the word scrawled in proximity of the ritual...see earlier post...the check isn't quite good enough to figure out more by itself.

Another night is at hand. I assume that Ghen makes a secure campsite (I don't think he has used another ritual).

If one or two more say go, you will start going, finally.

Flaming Bob

First Post
Lucien sidles back over to Forge. "So do we want to check out that abandoned fortress on the way back? The one we looked into briefly before entering the valley."

Remove ads