D&D General Legend of Vox Machina Trailer Released

Critical Role’s The Legend of Vox Machina will be released on Amazon streaming in batches of three episodes. Season 1 will release on Amazon Prime Video as follows: Friday, January 28th: Episodes 1-3 Friday, February 4th: Episodes 4-6 Friday, February 11th: Episodes 7-9 Friday, February 18th: Episodes 10-12

Critical Role’s The Legend of Vox Machina will be released on Amazon streaming in batches of three episodes. Season 1 will release on Amazon Prime Video as follows:
  • Friday, January 28th: Episodes 1-3
  • Friday, February 4th: Episodes 4-6
  • Friday, February 11th: Episodes 7-9
  • Friday, February 18th: Episodes 10-12

Vaalingrade

Legend
With what they've done I see it turning off a LOT of households (cartoon with violence and language...which is kind of like South Park, but this isn't a straight comedy and fantasy is another arena that makes it a smaller appeal already).
Again, it's based on a wildly popular series that does the exact same thing.

I get this not being your cuppa, but the reality where this isn't going to at least draw their huge fanbase to check it out is not going to manifest.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Critical Role gets 1.4 million viewers per episode, and rising.
To put this in perspective versus Wheel of Time on Prime Video.

As reported by Nielsen, Prime Video’s adaptation of Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time fantasy saga amassed 1.16 billion minutes viewed across its first three episodes, easily topping the U.S. ranking of streaming original series.

GreyLord

Legend
1.4 million viewers per 3 hour episode for 10 episodes

2.4 billion minutes?

Am I dumb? Did I do it wrong?

Edit, oh, three episodes.

Well, wheel of time is ~60 minutes each.

Equals around 26.6 million distinct streamers (meaning it could be much higher in viewers). If I did the math right.

1.4 million viewers is...well....1.4 million viewers.

In streaming viewers it would mean a dedicated series on Amazon has around 19X the number of viewers Critical Role has.

OR, if we separate it into 3 episodes with 1.4 million different veiwers each, that would still leave Amazon at 6X the number of veiwers of Critical Role (and I rounded down in FAVOR of CR numbers).

Remove ads

Remove ads