Leif's 1E AD&D Game OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, I had a similar moment of realization when I started to play 1E AD&D again not too long ago. Makes you appreciate the old rules for what they are [were].

Leif

Adventurer
Hey, sd, how is that Silver subscription to ENWorld going? Do you find that it's worth it? Oh, wait, you didn't have a copper subscription before that, did you?

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I did have a copper before. Upgraded as part of my contribution to the recovery from "the Great Breach."

It seems to be fine, I guess.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what differences are other than gaining access to download certain [or all? I don't think all.] the ENworld's adventures: WotBS, Zeitgeist, etc...

Maybe it gives me access to a blog...or is that available to everyone anyway?

And I think it increases my inbox capacity...To be honest, I haven't really noticed any difference, but I'm happy to have it nonetheless. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Leif, once you buy the subscription, what are the next steps?
There shouldn't be any next steps. Once you pay for the subscription, it should take effect at or near the speed of light and you should gain what you paid for in almost no time. At least that's the way it has worked for me. I pay by credit card through PayPal, and the interface is seamless and smooth as silk.

Leif

Adventurer
Why is it not working?? Are you paying for the Scott DeWar account/id? Are you sure the charge is showing up on your card? Call your credit card co. at the number on your card and make sure the payment is going through. I think they should be able to tell you which id the payment is for. If that's all kosher, ask Morrus again.

Last edited:

Remove ads