Leif's Homebrew 4E D&D Game, nee 'Leif's Keep on the Shadowfell' [IC #1] [FULL]

Leif

Adventurer
Keep on the Shadowfell Dungeon

OOC: Who's going with Basher7? In fact, just tell me what you're all going to do when the party divides. :devil:]

My mistake.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Dividing the party? I didn't read anything about such. Aimhirghin's place in the order is in the back - so that's where he's staying. He goes where the party goes.

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Ok my bad. No one's going to open the secret door just yet, eh? And, believe it or not, you're taking the rooms in numerical order! Never seen that happen much before! I'll just continue using the perception checks you just made.

IC: As you near the open area at the end of the hallway, you hear goblin voices. The words are hard to make out, but it sounds like a quarrel or something. Splug stops, plasters himself against the northern wall, and says, "Oh, please don't make Splug go in there! Splug wait for you right here, he promises!"

Leif

Adventurer

Paying the goblin prisoner no heed, the party continues on into the open area. Splug lingers at the back of the party and only reluctantly enters the room because Aimhirghin pulls him along by his ear.

This room looks like a disaster area. Here and there, remnants of the original floor (areas inside the dashed boxes) stand like towers protruding from a depression. Narrow wooden planks connect these patches of original floor (not shown) and three goblins toil in this room, attacking the floor and walls with shovels and picks as they seem to argue amongst themselves. From your vantage point, you can see bits of the two drakes (marked on the map as D), an ear here, a tail there, but you only have an unobstructed lane of fire to two of the goblins, BC24 and BE19.
[sblock=opponent status - players keep out!]31-0, 31-0, 31-10(Aim)[/sblock]
Initiative:
Aimhirghin = 21
Goblins = 17
Basher7 = 14
Tarrk = 11
Ghraere = 07
Khellek =
Elerosse =

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Tarrk

Tarrk looks around, if the others are ready to charge.

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2591467/
Initiative (1d20+3=11)

Basic attack roll is 1d20+9;1d12.minroll(3)+4

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Tarrk Bloodhoof
Perception: 19 Insight: 12 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 17 Reflex 14 Will 12
Hit Points: 40/42 Bloodied: 21
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Initiative: +3
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 10 Surges per day: 10/11
At-Will Powers: Howl of Fury, Pressing Strike
Encounter Powers: War Cry, Goring Charge, Shout of Terror, Shrug it Off
Daily Powers: Thunder Hoove's Rage, Bloodcut Armor

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Waiting for rest of party to post init. and actions. Some of you might beat the goblins' 17. See post #965 for full initiative order.

Remove ads