Airwalkrr's 4e Game IC: Ch 1 Sedition

airwalkrr

Adventurer
GM: The city of Manas has a large central bazaar where most trade is done. There is also a luxury district where more exotic wares can be found. Anything from the Player's Handbook is available for purchase. Stuff from other sources requires my prior approval and I may need the full description to make the call.

You have plenty of time for retraining. And yes, you can retrain one feat, power, or skill any time you level up.

The staff is a +1 staff of winter.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Petron will search for a fine morning star to add to his collection of weapons. His eyes glitter with joy like a child in a candy store "Oh look at that! That's wicked! Wooa, tha' looks like it can chop som' heads!..." the commenting about the damaging properties of the weapons in the weapon shop goes on and on until Petron picks a morning star and hangs it from his waist belt.

Buying a morningstar for 10 gp

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

Erik is sometimes still 'irritated' by his brothers love for weapons. He just buys some ritual stuff from an 'arcane shop'.

[sblock=OOC]
would like to buy 50gp worth of residium (the stuff to pay for rituals)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Perception: 18 Insight: 18 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 14 Reflex 16 Will 16
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 33 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Milestones: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:8 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Stoneblood, Thunderwave
Encounter Powers: Staff of Defense, Leaden Transmutation, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere

Condition:

XP: 1,000
Items: 70gp
[/sblock][/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
Not being as enamored with carrying one of every possible weapon as Petron is, Lia simply replenishes her supply of arrows and holds on to the rest until she has the funds for something more intersting.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Always so cold my love, why is that ye don't appreciate the goods of a finely crafted weapon? It's curved lines, soft to touch, yet cold like ice. Yeah, one could say describing a scimitar is like describing ye darling, but I'm speaking of the weapon here." Petron smiles to Lia. All this time working hadn't let him joke much, and now he is emptying all his repertoire at once. His childish smile on him, he wonders off in search for Erik. He had some more jokes to make.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
GM: Forgemail is essentially paragon level equipment. You cannot find forgemail without a minimum +4 enhancement bonus, so you cannot afford it yet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases