• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's Homebrew 4E, IC02 [closed]

Leif

Adventurer
Splug skulks out from behind a door, "Splug here, Eladrin-Boom-Boom-Zap'em-Dude. Splug happy the master has called him 'friend,' too."

OOC: I think that you and I are the only ones left around this thread. If you want, I'll let you run a couple more of the dudes and maybe go on some sort of solo adventure? Unless everybody comes back, that is, but I have my doubts about some of them.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: So far, I can't really get into 4e. It's too....computerized...or .... simplified.... or something.
OOC: I feel your pain, Bro. *sigh* Alas, I have already spent way too much money on 4E to just totally walk away from it and let it die on the vine. I've probably got $500 worth of junk here, easy. Likely a lot more than that. So as long as anyone is even halfway willing to make a weak show of running a character here, I'm obligated by all kinds of forces to continue the DMing. Now, I'm NOT obligated to continue on with Keep on the Shadowfell, which is truly just another same-old-same-old module of "find the dungeon, kill the goblins, and uncover the dastardly evil and nasty plot behind it all." But, on the other hand, I am a bit intrigued to try my hand at creating my own 4E adventure. I feel like I could do at least as well as this module.

Leif

Adventurer
Keep on the Shadowfell Dungeon -- Splug

Splug looks a bit confused, "This passageway is the one you just walked down to get to this room right here," he says, indicating the room where the latest battle occurred.

OOC: You've got either a staircase going down off this passage several feet from where you are now, or else you'll have to go back to the first room of the dungeon where you cam down the first stairs and leave it by a different direction. Check out the most recent map that I posted for help deciding.

Lou

Explorer
OOC: And just where will you go next? There are several areas open to further exploration. For example, you have the passageway at AQ32, the passageway at S41, and the doors at S20

Splug looks a bit confused, "This passageway is the one you just walked down to get to this room right here," he says, indicating the room where the latest battle occurred.

OOC: You've got either a staircase going down off this passage several feet from where you are now, or else you'll have to go back to the first room of the dungeon where you cam down the first stairs and leave it by a different direction. Check out the most recent map that I posted for help deciding.

OOC: I meant the passageway/stairs at AQ32

Leif

Adventurer
Keep on the Shadowfell Dungeon -- Splug

"Oh, sorry! Umm, I don't really know what's down those stairs. Always seemed kinda creepy to me. And anyway, they usually wouldn't let me come this far. The butts kept me locked up most of the time." *whimper!*

Leif

Adventurer
We interrupt this sequence of posts for a minor re-set of the game. We're assuming that you complete your exploration of the dungeon, gain the xp and treasure previously stated in OOC, and return to Winterhaven.

The Party is hanging out in Winterhaven, having completed their scouring of the Keep on the Shadowfell, training/practicing/studying, increasing their power, and just generally being local celebrities. Khellek has been more or less drafted to take over regular weekly lessons at the temple, and Elerosse has developed something of a regular following among the more 'studiously inclined' in Winterhaven. Ghraere, Tarrk, and Aimhirghin are placed on pedestals by local hunters, and most folk seem to be somewhat scared of Basher7.

[sblock=OOC, WD]This would be a good point to make your pc switch if you still want to do so. Just write your new dude into the story and write Tarrk out. [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Winterhaven

The party have completed study or practice or whatever, and have leveled-up. These last few days of hanging around the inn in Winterhaven have been nice and restful, but it's beginning to wear a bit thin now. If only there was some real ACTION to be had around here! Hmmmm.....

[OOC: Anyone have anything to say or do? Or will you just order another ale and play more solitaire? Never fear, I have something in mind, soon.]

[OOC: We are all leveled-up, aren't we??]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads