Leif's Homebrew 4E, IC02 [closed]

Walking Dad

First Post
Tarrk

"This help will be destroy and kill things, right? Sounds great!" Tarrk bellows.

[sblock=OOC]

Basic attack roll is 1d20+9;2d6.minroll(2)+10

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Tarrk Bloodhoof
Perception: 14 Insight: 12 Normal Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 18 Reflex 15 Will 13
Hit Points: 41/41 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 2
Initiative: +3
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 1
Healing Surge: 10 Surges per day: 6/11
At-Will Powers: Battle Wrath, Berserker's Charge, Passing Forward
Encounter Powers: Goring Charge, Power Strike 2/2
Daily Powers: -

Condition:

XP: 3,705

Treasure: 2 bracelets (450 gp each), 375 gp
[/sblock][/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
In the Ex-Temple of Bahamut, Father Anselm and Father Gregor

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I just knew that you three were the sort of heroes sent to us as an answer to our earnest prayers! Come, let me set some food and wine before you break your fast and nourish your doughty forms, and then I will be time for our Vespers gathering where you shall be presented to the Church." Father Anselm leads the three of you down another series of secret passages into a small dining hall where he feeds you an ample supply of mutton (eschewing the beef for Tarrk's sake), beans, fruit, potatoes, and bread. When you have eaten and drunk your fill, he tells you that it is time for Vespers.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
In the Ex-Temple of Bahamut, Father Anselm attends Vespers

Father Anselm leads you to a chapel where about two dozen other priests of various ranks have gathered for evening Vespers. The room is lit only by candlelight, and a hushed chanting fills the high-ceilinged chamber. Father Anselm bids you to kneel at the back of the gathering, as he himself proceeds up to the second row on the left side. You see the presiding priest give Father Anselm a questioning glance, and Father Anselm nod in return and make a dissmissive gesture and a motion towards his mouth, indicating that he will address the group and make all plain later.

The Vespers service is brief, and prayers are intoned for the blessing of all followers of Bahamut and im particular for the safety and furtherance of Bahamut's work that is done in this temple, and then the priest makes a motion in Father Anselm's direction. Father Anselm rises and stands beside the other priest and says, "Brethren, our prayers have been answered. There have come to us three heroes to save us and the temple from the evil that besets us. They are here with us now," he says, and he waves his arm to you, indicating that you should join him at the front of the chapel. There is a murmur of assent that quickly spreads across the chapel, and many smiling faces look at you with gratitude.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
In the Ex-Temple of Bahamut, Father Anselm attends Vespers with the Heroes

At the end of Vespers when you are called forward, there is a quick questioning murmur that spreads throughout the gathering of priests. Father Anselm motions for silence and says to you, "I know that all of this is much to digest just now. We are anxious to have you continue your work of clearing the Temple of the intruders. In particular, we would like to suggest to you the area that we would most like to see returned to our control -- the main sanctuary. You will have to battle your way to the sanctuary, and once inside you will doubtless find that the intruders who are lodged there now are a difficult lot to remove. Are you willing to help us?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Tarrk

"As I said, as long as the help will be destroy and kill things, I'm alright." Tarrk answers for himself.

[sblock=OOC]

Basic attack roll is 1d20+9;2d6.minroll(2)+10

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Tarrk Bloodhoof
Perception: 14 Insight: 12 Normal Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 18 Reflex 15 Will 13
Hit Points: 41/41 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 2
Initiative: +3
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 1
Healing Surge: 10 Surges per day: 6/11
At-Will Powers: Battle Wrath, Berserker's Charge, Passing Forward
Encounter Powers: Goring Charge, Power Strike 2/2
Daily Powers: -

Condition:

XP: 3,705

Treasure: 2 bracelets (450 gp each), 375 gp
[/sblock][/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

At Tarrk's words, Father Anselm looks nervously from Basher7 to Elerosse and back again, his lip quivering. "Well....I....um...I mean...I just...."

Lou

Explorer
Tarrk

"As I said, as long as the help will be destroy and kill things, I'm alright." Tarrk answers for himself.

At Tarrk's words, Father Anselm looks nervously from Basher7 to Elerosse and back again, his lip quivering. "Well....I....um...I mean...I just...."

Elerosse speaks up, "Tarrk means that he's in so long as he gets to destroy evil. And we don't get in his way while he's destroying evil." Elerosse nods knowingly.

"Work our way to the main sanctuary, you say. Any idea what's waiting there?"

Leif

Adventurer

Elerosse speaks up, "Tarrk means that he's in so long as he gets to destroy evil. And we don't get in his way while he's destroying evil." Elerosse nods knowingly.

"Work our way to the main sanctuary, you say. Any idea what's waiting there?"
"We have received a few ... hints, you might say, about that. Our worst fears are that there now may be devils residing in the sanctuary." Father Anselm quickly makes the Sign of the Egg again.

Remove ads