• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Scotley

Hero
I was sure that I had UM, but I can't seem to locate it at this minute. So I guess we'd better keep Ultimate Magic on hold until I have a chance to find it and take a look at it. So for now let's stick with the Pathfinder Core Volume and APG.

I believe that Ultimate Magic just came out in the last week or so. I expect the wizards will want to get their hands on the goodies within given the opportunity.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I have the .pdf of UM, still waiting for my hard copy (should be in Wednesday or Thursday). So I can confirm that it is a complete and published work.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
well, the link provided by hm to the d20 srd was to most of the information, but under the description as being 'work in progress' or something like that. I will check out the piazo sight and see if they have it on their sight.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Ruling: Ok, let's simplify things -- forget what I said before about 3.5 spells, etc. applying wholesale. We'll stick with PF rules only. If you want a 3.5 spell then that will be decided on a case by case basis. (spell by spell, that is.)
So does that mean we have to remove all spells we have from the Spell Compendium? Or are you just talking about future spells?

Leif

Adventurer
I believe that Ultimate Magic just came out in the last week or so. I expect the wizards will want to get their hands on the goodies within given the opportunity.
That explains it! I have it on order but haven't received it yet.
So does that mean we have to remove all spells we have from the Spell Compendium? Or are you just talking about future spells?
Only spells contained in Pathfinder are permitted with no questions asked. All other spells to be decided on a case-by-case basis. Sorry Kerlan, I don't know how to state this any clearer.

Scott DeWar

this is Capizzio's list of the spells from the spell compendium:

[sblock]
Cantrips
Electric jolt-
Wings of the sea
Caltrops-
Guiding shot-
Launch bolt-
Launch Item-
Silent portal-
Stick

level 1
Accelerated Movement-
Deep Breath-
Fist of Stone-
Ice Dagger-
Ectoplasmic armor-
Corrosive Grasp-
Instant Locksmith-
Critical strike-
Instant search-
low light vision-
persistent Blade-
Scholor's touch+-
Sniper’s Shot-
Touch of the Sea**-
Night Shield-
Spontaneous Search

level 3
Ray of Ice**-
Combust-
Wraithstrike-

+=(races of destiny pg 167)

**water element spell
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Now I just told Kerlan that all of his spells had to be from Pathfinder or the APG. So you guys need to make up your (my) mind which way we're going to go here.

Scott DeWar

That explains it! I have it on order but haven't received it yet.

Only spells contained in Pathfinder are permitted with no questions asked. All other spells to be decided on a case-by-case basis.

please take note of your word of the emphasized portion. I am submitting the spells that are not in Pathfinder for a case by case basis. just like you typed.

Lou

Explorer
Francheska has the same problem--most of her spells are "fringe" specialty spells. More importantly, what about the FIERY BURST feat?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads