Blog (A5E) Level Up: Join The Team!

Earlier this week we announced Level Up, the 'advanced' version of 5th Edition. We are recruiting an elite team of diverse 5E designers to join us on this journey. We pay well, and on time. Applications are open until Friday 14th August, 2020. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Pay rate: up to 10c/word. Closing date: Friday, 14th August, 2020. Apply Now!

Retreater

Legend
Unfortunately my only professional published credit (so far) has been in 3.5. My work-in-progress for 5e probably won't be finished until September and later until it sees print. So I'll have to do my part in surveys and playtests.

Quartz

Hero
I'm not a creative type; I am, however, a critical type and a tweaker (as you may gather from my forum posts). I spark off others' ideas. So if you want someone to look over something someone else has written and check it for grammar and suggest polish and have a think about it for uses and abuses, I'm your man.

I feel so out of it. I didn't hear about this until tonight when Google pointed me at a 3rd party news outlet revealing the announcement. I suppose that means I'm too late to toss my hat in the ring. Especially as I now have a dozen threads to catch up in.

grimshwiz

Explorer
I feel so out of it. I didn't hear about this until tonight when Google pointed me at a 3rd party news outlet revealing the announcement. I suppose that means I'm too late to toss my hat in the ring. Especially as I now have a dozen threads to catch up in.

Same. Just saw it this morning.

Remove ads

Remove ads