Leveling and Items

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Covaithe, what about Exalted Armor for a 1d10+Cha bonus to one of your healing powers once per day?

Technically, the bonus lasts until the end of the turn, affecting all healing encounter or daily powers you use. Granted, right now it looks like that's only one inspiring word per turn, but it does get better if you take more healing powers.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Have you noticed how active is the discussion here these days? I'd say in proportion to its size L4W's is certainly one of the most active forums on the boards.

covaithe

Explorer
Sure, that's a possibility. Better in some cases (if someone gets knocked down really low and needs a lot of healing right away) and worse in other cases (the damage is more spread out across the party). It's a tossup.

If Quagmire were to MC bard instead of rogue, which I've been considering, exalted armor starts to look better. And, he could stop using a rapier and go back to a longsword, and free up a feat for something more useful. (MC barbarian?)

ukingsken

First Post
I think Ata it has something to do with a lot of us liking to talk a lot. Our community isn't exactly full of the quiet types.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Yeah that may be it. I'm glad it is so.

Cov, I'm pretty sure both Dwarven armor and the Armor of Sacrifice are hands down better at low levels (especially the latter for leaders).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
If Quagmire were to MC bard instead of rogue, which I've been considering, exalted armor starts to look better. And, he could stop using a rapier and go back to a longsword, and free up a feat for something more useful. (MC barbarian?)
Bad Quag! One MC class per PC (unless you're a bard).

Remove ads