LG vs. N: Lawful Good Victorious!

Infiniti2000

First Post
Please follow my tactical instructions. The Hellish general has reason to want the Celestial armies to fail. The Limbo general doesn't really care one way or another. :p

R398 - Abe will fly to 75N15E20Z and ready to sting Claude when he moves and attacks (since Abe will know which square to target at least). R399 - The following round (if Abe survives both the AoO and the attack), Abe will 5ft-step away and attack with the ranseur twice and sting. R400 - The following round (in the extremely unlikely event Abe still lives), Abe will use Stormwing again.

Abe is just upset he failed his Spot check.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 399

Abe moves to 75N15E20Z. Claude hits for 11-5=6 with the AoO. Abe has 11 hp left.

Abe is not attacked.

Round 400: Abe BZZZZ's. Claude dodges (rolled 27) and takes 8. He has 6 hp left.

Claude pounds Abe twice for 26-10=16 total. Abe drops to the ground, takes another 11, and dies.

Next in round 400 for LG is a very young radiant dragon. (Draconomicon) PJSlavner will give you its skills and feats. Claude is at 75N30E30Z and has 6 hp left.

PJSlavner

Explorer
The feats are Ability Focus (breath), Awaken Frightful Presence, Flyby Attack, Improved Natural Weapon (bite), and Weapon Focus (claw).

I will give the skills tomorrow because I have to go, but that should be enough for you to give your move.

Infiniti2000

First Post
A beautiful gold dragon soars gracefully into the arena. And by gold, I don't mean just plain gold, I mean it looks like that really bright, yellow gold that looks really expensive. Goldie Hawn has a huge horn sticking out of its nose, spikes up and down its tail, and very bright diamonds for eyes.

Goldie will fly into the arena at 75N, heading east, and slowly gaining altitude until she blindsenses Claude. She does so at an altitude of about 10ft or so (2 squares east for 1 up), and then continues flying (to give the awakened frightful presence time to function), but not gaining altitude. At 75N40E10Z, she breathes a line of force up at the stalker (flyby) and then continue flying, ending up at 40N60E10Z, heading south.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Goldie's skills are Concentration, Knowledge (Arcana, Dungeoneering, and Nature), Listen, Search, Sense Motive, and Spot.

Goldie breathes for 14, which Claude takes fully (rolled 17 Ref save). Claude dies in the fall. Goldie can breathe again in round 403.

Round 401: A huge, armor-plated, bullet-shaped creature with huge snapping jaws and stubby, powerful legs thunders into the arena to 40N80E and looks up. Goldie recognizes it as a bulette and know its magical beast traits and that it can jump into the air and attack with all four legs. Go ahead, Goldie.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 403: The bulette avoids some of the blast (rolled 26 Ref save), but still takes 9 points of force damage. The bulette has 85 HP remaining. Ms. Hawn can breathe round 407. The bulette digs into the ground and disappears into it at 40N80E. Ms. Hawn is first in round 404.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Goldie will cast daylight on the tip of her horn and then fly around and make a hard, loud landing at 40N30E in round 406, readying to bite the bulette if it appears. In round 407, if she goes first and the bulette hasn't appeared yet, she will ready to breathe.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 407: The bulette explodes out of the ground at 40N40E. The bulette is so intent on attacking it fails to dodge the force (rolled 19 Ref save), taking 31 points of damage. The bulette has 54 HP remaining. Goldie can breathe next round.
The bulette bites and claws for 28 points of damage. Goldie has 86 HP remaining.

Remove ads