LG vs. N: Lawful Good Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
(Frighful presence worked (rolled 13 Will save), but did not change the outcome on any attacks or saves.)

Round 408: The bulette cannot seem to dodge (rolled 13-2=11 Ref save), taking 21 points of damage. Goldie can breathe again in round 411. The bulette has 33 HP.
The bulette jumps into the air, attacking with all four claws, hitting twice (and missing once due to frightful presence) for 21. Goldie has 65 HP remaining.

PJSlavner

Explorer
OK. Why is it called time compression when it takes me longer to resolve? :) :\

Round 409: Goldie hits with claw, wing, and tail slap (best missing roll 21, worst hitting roll 23) for 16. The bulette has 17 HP remaining.
The bulette leaps and misses with all four claws (best roll 18).

Round 410: Goldie hits with bite, claw, and tail for 26. The bulette is dying. Goldie can breathe next round and is at 40N30E.

A large shrub trimmed into the shape of a lion charges to 40N40E. Goldie bites it with her AoO (rolled 28) for 18. The lion shrub has 67 HP remaining. L-Shrub hits with three claws and a bite for 36. The lion tries to grab with its jaws but Goldie is too big. Goldie has 29 HP remaining.

Goldie recognizes L-Shrub as a lion topiary guardian and knows its plant traits, as well as the following two tidbits: it is vulnerable to fire and it can deal nonlethal damage with any of its attacks without taking a penalty on its attack rolls.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Private Benjamin will withdraw backwards and take to the air, circling around until she ends up at 40N40E50Z. The following and successive rounds (starting 412), she will breathe force at the shrubbery until it's dead or runs away.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 411: L-Shrub hits with AoO (rolled 20, 10 foot reach) for 9 points of damage. Private Benjamin has 20 HP remaining.

Round 412: PB breathes for 18. L-Shrub has 49 HP.
Round 413: PB breathes for 29. L-Shrub has 20 HP.
Round 414: PB breathes for 15. L-Shrub has 5 HP.
Round 417: PB breathes for 19. L-Shrub is mulch. PB is at 40N40E50Z, has 20 HP, and can breathe in round 419.

Gansk will have to continue the battle because I do no have the next monster that comes in during round 417.

Infiniti2000

First Post
PJSlavner said:
L-Shrub hits with AoO (rolled 20, 10 foot reach) for 9 points of damage.
Stupid shrub. How dare it get so close and make Ms. Hawn think it only had 5ft reach?! Why, I never! I mean, why, she nevers!

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Goldie will circle in the air and breathe down on opponents who can't escape or fight back. I expect there to be a number of such opponents since this isn't Limbo.

PJSlavner

Explorer
A large hulking creature resembling a sack schlepps into the arena to 40N100E. Its slimy skin is blotched with black, gray, white, and dull red. It has stout limbs that are clawed at the end, and its large, lumpy head has a saw-edged beak. Eight tentacles are arrayed more or less evenly around its wrinkled body. Each tentacle is thick as a human's thigh and tapers to three fingerlike appendages at the end. The tentacles have many suckers and bony ridges on their underside. "Whew."

Lumpy Rutherford appears to concentrate (although I am not sure how you can tell), and Goldie gets pummeled for 8 points of force damage. Goldie has 12 HP remaining, and is first in round 418.

Remove ads