• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LG vs. N: Lawful Good Victorious!

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Either, Evilhalfling. The arena is open to whoever posts the next move. I start this one, but feel free to take over. :)

A beautiful silver dragon flies into the arena to get to 60N80E20Z and readies to breathe a cone of paralysis gas on anyone entering from the east. Unlike most silver dragons, Karaglen has an almost mischeivous smile on her face and slightly amethyst tinge to her glistening scales.

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: Evilhalfling, that was a regular ghost. Not to worry, you will be getting one of your own fairly soon. ;)

Karaglen does not see anything come into the arena, but feels the presence of something coming at her. She breathes at it, but it is not paralyzed (rolled 20 Fort save). She can breathe again in round 390. Just after she breathes, a blast of air pummels her (rolled 24+2=26 for charge) for 11 points of damage. Karaglen has 74 HP remaining. She senses a large creature at 60N85E25Z. Karaglen is first in round 389.

Last edited:

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Karaglen will bite defensivly at the presense and swerve desprately try to avoid crashing into whatever it is. SHe will circle south to 25n15e30z (northbound)

Last edited:

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 389: Karaglen bites at air because she cannot tell exactly where the thing is (rolled 08% miss chance). The thing misses its AoO (rolled 14+2=16 invisible attacker). With a rush the thing appears near Karaglen at 35N15E30Z. Go ahead, Karaglen.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 390: The gas does not seem to do the trick (rolled 18 Fort save). Karaglen can breathe again in round 393. I do not know where Karaglen flew to. You have to let me know, but I will move her back to 60N80E20Z eastbound. Claude hits with its AoO (rolled 22+2=24 for IA) for 7. Karaglen has 67 HP remaining.
Claude charges to 50N70E25Z and misses (natural 1).

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: Claude Raines played the Invisible Man in the original release back in the 1930s. My dad said he looked over his shoulder the whole way home after seeing that movie as a teen when it first came out.

Round 391: Claude comes down above Karaglen at 50N90E10Z and slams some air into Karaglen to the tune of 12 points of damagel Karaglen has 55 HP remaining, and cannot reach Claude without flying.

Last edited:

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Karaglen will do launch into the air for a hard flyby bite(pa=3) then soar to 50n20e10z
She will breathe cold when she can - and keep the PA at 3 unless she misses twice in a row.
(compress)

PJSlavner

Explorer
Karaglen does not penetrate Claude's skin (rolled 17-3=14 for PA). Claude hits with AoO (rolled 17+2=19 for IA) for 9. Karaglen has 45 HP remaining.

Round 392: Claude moves to 50N30E15Z and slams Karaglen for 10. Karaglen is at 35 HP. Karaglen would have hit (natural 20), but aimed at the wrong spot (25% on miss roll). Claude misses with AoO.
Claude moves near Karaglen and slams for 8. Karaglen at 37 HP.

Round 393: Karaglen breathes, and Claude dodges (rolled 22 Ref save), but still takes 9 points of cold damage. Claude is at 43 HP. Karaglen can breathe again in round 397. Claude hits with AoO for 14. Karaglen has 23 HP.
Claude moves next to Karaglen.

Round 394: Karaglen bites normally, and hits (rolled 18, 94%) for 9. Claude has 34 HP.
Claude hits with AoO for 14. Karaglen has 9 HP.
Claude moves next to Karaglen.

Round 395: Karaglen bites for 10. Claude has 24 HP. Claude hits with AoO for 12. Karaglen is dying. Claude is somewhere, and has 34 HP.

First in round 396 for Lawful Good is an abeil soldier (MM II). Can someone besides EvilHalfling take over for it, please?

Remove ads