• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LG vs. N: Lawful Good Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 354: SoJ just misses on its AoO (rolled 17).

Round 362: After being breathed on twice, SoJ flees the arena. Eyur can breathe again in round 364. Eyur is at 60N40E40Z eastbound, and has 10 HP remaining.

A large dragon with a long stinger equipped tail flies into the arena to 60N40E35Z. Eyur is first in round 362.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
I knew that another dragon would one day be my undoing.

Eyur will snap defensively at it and climb to 90n15e85z - he will fly avoidance until he can breathe again.

PJSlavner

Explorer
You are quite the seer.

Round 362: Eyur does not penetrate the dragon's scales (rolled 14+1=15 for HG).
The dragon takes an AoO with its sting and hits (rolled 21) for 5 points of damage. Eyur is poisoned (rolled 15 Fort save) and takes 6 points of Constitution damage. Eyur's Con is down to 9, and he is at -22 HP. The dragon is at 60N40E35Z westbound.

First in round 362 for Lawful Good is a radiant dragon wyrmling (Draconomicon). It has the feats Ability Focus (breath), Alertness, Improved Natural Armor, and Weapon Focus (claw). It has the following maxed out skills: Escape Artist, Knowledge (Arcana, Nature, Nobility and Royalty), Listen, Search, Sense Motive, and Spot. It recognizes the dragon as a wyvern, and besides knowing its dragon traits, you know that it can grab medium and smaller creatures with its talons.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Shining Path flaps up behind the Wyrven and attempts to blind it. She roars to get its attention before bathing it in Light.

(starting 90n in order to maintain flying speed - ending 60n20e30z)

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 362: Wyrven the wyvern closes her eyes at just the right moment (rolled 19 Fort save). Shining Path can breathe again in round 365.
Wyrven flies to 60N25E35Z, takes a swipe with her sting (natural 1), and continues, ending at 45N45E35Z eastbound. Shining Path missed with her AoO (rolled 15).

PJSlavner

Explorer
I had a long post that got eaten when my computer froze up.

Shining Path got poisoned once, having his Con lowered to 12. The combat was long enought that Shining Path had to make a second saving throw, which he made. Shining Path finally won, and has 51 HP and is at 40N30E30Z eastbound.

Round 375: A large, bipedal, bright green lizard moves into the arena to 110N110E. It has long claws on all four feet, and a long tail. Shining Path recognizes it as a megaraptor which can make a full attack after a charge. Shining Path is first in round 376, and can breathe in round 377.

Last edited:

PJSlavner

Explorer
Round 377: I could have time compressed this earlier, but I thought the megaraptor would be able to run away well enough to avoid being breathed on. Shining Path, however, has a long enough breath weapon that the megaraptor flees after being breathed on once, although Shining Path had to get down to a height of 20Z.

Round 380: A sea tiger flees after being breathed on once. SP can breathe in round 382, and is at 40N80E20Z.

Round 381: A transparent human warrior in full plate and wielding a bastard sword flies into the arena and tries to merge with Shining Path, failing miserably (rolled natural 20 Will save). It is in the same space as Shining Path.

Round 382: Shining Path breathes at the warrior, dealing 8 points of force damage. He has 24 HP remaining.

Round 383: The warrior disappears from view. A draw is declared after round 387.

First in round 388 for Lawful Good is Karaglen the very young silver dragon.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
OOC: I2k do you want the arena back or should I keep playing till we run out of dragons?
I do like the dragons.
btw what was that last? an ordinary ghost?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads