• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

License plate frames, bumper stickers, sig files

glass

(he, him)
There's a guy around here (although I haven't seen him for a while) called Tyler Do'Urden, with the .sig 'Welcome to fight club: lose the scimitars'.

I always thought that was brilliant!

glass.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Doc_Klueless said:
Saw a LPF that said, "Join the Dark Side. - Ask me how!"

I used to have one that had "Klingon Warrior Academy" on it until a cop made me remove it. It covered up the registration stickers. Damn yankee license frame! :mad:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Shadeus said:
Driving to work about two months ago, I saw a pair of plastic testicles hanging below the trailer hitch of a pick-up truck. I had to do a double take, "Are those BALLS on that truck?" Then I nearly drove into Lake Michigan laughing. :)

Hope the guy didn't forget where he put them..... :lol:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
glass said:
There's a guy around here (although I haven't seen him for a while) called Tyler Do'Urden, with the .sig 'Welcome to fight club: lose the scimitars'.

I always thought that was brilliant!

glass.

:lol:

I'd seen one on the Wotc boards that said, "Forget Smite Evil, what about Smite Imbecile?"

When I served in the Navy, I was stationed in Hawaii, and there was this blonde bombshell who drove around in a (then brand new), candy-apple-red, BMW Z3 roadster. That car was HOT. The woman was hotter.

Nobody ever tried to pick up on that woman.

Her lisence plate read SDVT1CO

I had no doubt then, and still do not, that the lisence plate stood for SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 1 Commanding Officer. I suspect, as everyone else must have, that the driver of the car was the wife of the SDVT1CO.

Messing with somebody else's spouse is never a good thing, but rarely does it get as bad as this would have been.

RithTheAwakener

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Written in very small print: "If you're close enough to read this, you're close enough for me to slam on my breaks and sue your ass."

Best. Bumper Sticker. Evah.

Ive seen that one in my area as well, its so funny.

Best license plate ive seen is: the hand symbol, followed by JOB. It was on a reaaally decked out car (i think a porche 911). It seemed like a very odd combination of a NICE car and a childish license plate, and i loved it :D

Im waiting for the day when i see an IDDQD license plate.

Shadeus said:
Driving to work about two months ago, I saw a pair of plastic testicles hanging below the trailer hitch of a pick-up truck. I had to do a double take, "Are those BALLS on that truck?" Then I nearly drove into Lake Michigan laughing. :)
It occurs to me that the following link links to a grandma-unfriendly site, so I've sblocked it in hopes that you'll pause before following the link.
[sblock]http://www.bumpernuts.com/[/sblock]
This lewd, peurile, and imbecilic trend was big where I live a couple years ago. Thank goodness that time has past. A professor of mine once told me about this website and said he thought the it was really funny. When I pointed out to him that it wasn't a joke, and that people do, in fact, drive around with large, fake testicles attached to the trailer hitches of their trucks, he seemed less enthused, over all. I think it's one of those ideas that must have seemed terrific in a drunken stupor, but was either allowed to sruvive into the ensuing sobriety of its progenitor, or else it's progenitor has not yet achieved sobriety.

Last edited:

der_kluge

Adventurer
My plate:

attachment.php

Remove ads