Literary (and other) settings wishlist

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Norrath, from EverQuest, has already been touched upon, but the worlds of Shadowbane and Dark Ages of Camelot would also be interesting to see.
Those might be good PDF products. There's probably not enough of a tabletop audience in the smaller MMO player base to justify more.

Midnight Dawns

First Post
I would like to see what someone could do with Recluse and Darkover as a setting. And while I know it isn't fantasy I would like to see someone do something with the Dune series.
(PS: If any of these have been touched in previous editions could someone link the product? :) )

Scribe Ineti

Explorer
I think Katherine Kurtz's Deryni series of books would make for a good setting, esp if we get some good 4e psionics. Even so, I think most of the powers the books present could be represented pretty well within the ruleset, psi specific rules or no.

And I wouldn't mind seeing a Lord of the Rings 4e conversion. It'd require some tinkering, but it could be cool.

Off the cuff idea, 4e Neil Gaiman's Stardust.

garyh

First Post
The WoW d20 didn't sell that well to my understanding, and look at how big their potential audience is ;p

I bought several of the WoW d20 books and cannibalized them for my 3.5/AU/WoW homebrew (big fan of WarCraft orcs here). Never actually played a *WoW* session, though.

A. Malkov

First Post
And the world of Arcanum, from the old computer RPG (from Black Isle? can't remember).

My first RPG computer game!
I liked it and played it a lot!
it's awesome, i would love to see a pen and paper RPG game based on this game, or at least a continuation of the computer game.

Remove ads