LMoP [ooc]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leonan is trained in stealth. He and Eddicus could go through the door or follow that path just to "take a peek" before going any further. I would hope we could go through the house, but there is also possibility that the house is unstable and that the bandits use back entrance for a reason. :)

We wait for [MENTION=53915]GameDoc[/MENTION] to vote which path we take?
...and [MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION], you didn't mention anything about Eddicus opinion on the matter.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Yeah, I was trying to get our characters to discuss the matter in-character in the thread in "Playing the Game." Few PCs said anything while at the Inn; that being the case, I tried to move the party along toward the manor in hopes we could have an IC discussion on the (10-minute?) hike toward it.

If any character wanted to say, "Put away that bow! Get your shield ready!" then I think Eddicus would have something to talk about, or disagree with, or comply with. I'm fine with going ahead stealthily, either paired with Leonan or otherwise, but it's been days (real time). Now that we have a new player to run Castagyr, we players may be as ready to continue the game as we'll ever be -- barring real-life exigencies.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Yes, I understand...I have posted IC answer, but I was hoping we could prevent the discussion IC since we're already in front of the house (this would represent the discussion during the walk) - now we have new situation...it depends on how much noise / attention we want during initial entry. All this assuming the entry is guarded...which may not be the case since the thugs seem confident in their hideout (or there is simply not enough of them to cover the space)

Axel

First Post
In many cases it is too hard to decide what to do until you see the terrain and obstacles.

What would be a rapid observation and decision for the character, based on experienced and training, takes time for us as the puppet masters to understand and act on. Triply so for PbP.

I do apologise for not being as active as I should have been. Life isn't the same anymore - I always seem to be busy. So, I'm going to make time to get my gaming in. :)

Axel

First Post
[MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION]

Your speech colour shows correctly, don't worry. :)

I use Tapatalk almost exclusively and can see it just fine. That said, I'm not a fan of text colours. Makes the whole thing look like a children's book. Never mind the background issues (yellow is great on a black background but awful on white)

Remove ads