• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LMoP [ooc]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Have I had Eddicus do enough this round? Are we still in Initiative -- or does the closing of the entrance door to the cellar room indicate a break-off in the combat?

One thing I didn't have Eddicus do in this situation was to suggest to Leonan that the latter's 'Acid Splash' cantrip did such a good job in destroying a rope bridge over a chasm that it might also have the capability to destroy the door between the heroes and the bad guys. The party has the high ground right now, and would be able to shoot arrows and acid down the stairway into the cellar room, were it not for that pesky door's being in the way; and if the door were gone, the bad guys would have to come up the stairs and out into the open in single file if they wanted to close on the party.

I was going to demur on suggesting that on the grounds that Eddicus isn't smart enough to think of it; however, I did give him INT 13, so he probably could.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
You worry too much. Unless I play someone who dumped int hard , my characters suggest things, always. Call it cunning, hard earned experience or cut good suggestions with something not so good every now and then.

With iq < 10 I'm more of a charge guy. Let gods sort them out.

Axel

First Post
Holy crap! Life interfered and I am so sorry for letting you guys down.

Is the game still running? Or TPK? Or y'all hate my sorry arse these days and don't need another magician who vanishes into the aether?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axel

First Post
I tried picking up the story again from the IC thread but I'm totally lost.

Can anyone give me a few dot points on how we went from running away in the dungeon tunnels (y'all left Brlo and found some undead thing), to having prisoners and running away outside?

mips42

Adventurer
Brlo had 2 Redbrand prisoners, the other 2 went running into and through the chasm space. One tried to cross one of the rope bridges but fell where the 'Eye monster' used him for a snack. The other rebrand went across the other rope bridge and brought other redbrands and a trio of bugbears and the group, being highly outnumbered has been running since.
Brlo is headed back to town with his bound prisoners hopin he can raise a militia and the others are essentially fighting a rear-guard trying to keep the Bugbears off their tails.

Remove ads