LMoP [ooc]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The paladin still might get us killed :)
I'm not sure if it would be better for us to see all enemies or deals with these and hope that humans won't circle around and shoot us from somewhere :-(

My last thunderwave goes next and then I'm smoothing acid and throwing daggers

mips42

Adventurer
No HP were harmed during the making of this film... (no, HP were NOT reset. Only Brlo got a advantage o a critical death save so he has 1 hp.)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6746242]mips42[/MENTION], trogdor is offline 15 days. Could you NPC him this one round?

mips42

Adventurer
While I freely admit I may have missed something, I am only seeing actions from Brlo and Eddicus... I'd rather not NPC 2 chars if I can help it.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Re: Characters acting in this round:

In your post #406, you described Leonan as completing two actions last round: (1) "His voice, booming with anger, tosses the massive Bugbear as if it were a leaf on the wind" and (2) "he fishes out the vial and, with a quiet prayer, pours the thin liquid down his companion's throat."

If you wanted, you could count Leonan's first described action (spell attack) as the action he took during that round, and you could count his second described action (administering a potion) as the action he took during this current round. (As if to say, "Leonan acted during this round before Eddicus did.")

If you do that, then there may be no need to DMPC Leonan this round.

Remove ads