• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lodoss Elves

Remathilis

Legend
Nah, as large and pointy as Lodoss (and most anime) elf ears are, I doubt they'd do much damage as a weapon, since cartilage has no real strength.

If used offensively, I'd say 1d2 subdual, maximum.

Sejs

First Post
Heh, I actually perfer the big anime-styled elf ears, myself. I could never stand the 'Oh they can't tell I'm an elf because I have my hood up' crap.

I likes my elves easily identifiable as such. And that means wispy, ephemeral.. well.. elfin body structure, and long pointy ears, heh. Least in my book.

^_^

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Sejs said:
Heh, I actually perfer the big anime-styled elf ears, myself. I could never stand the 'Oh they can't tell I'm an elf because I have my hood up' crap.

I likes my elves easily identifiable as such. And that means wispy, ephemeral.. well.. elfin body structure, and long pointy ears, heh. Least in my book.

^_^

Amen to that. And halflings are fat, damn it.

mistergone

First Post
I too have come to dig on the long pointy ears. I mean, hey. Long and pointy. That's half the appeal of anything, right? Plus, the Warcraft elves have long and pointy ears, and I'm really looking forward to that setting coming out.

Droogie

Explorer
This is totally wierd. I'm watching Lodoss for the first time this week. :)

And I do agree my eyes are drawn to Deed's ears....just can't help but stare...I know chicks hate that.:eek:

Swack-Iron

First Post
Me too

mistergone said:
I too have come to dig on the long pointy ears. I mean, hey. Long and pointy. That's half the appeal of anything, right? Plus, the Warcraft elves have long and pointy ears, and I'm really looking forward to that setting coming out.

I'm in the pro-anime-ears camp myself. But if you think anime elf ears are big, you should try Poison Elves. (I'd direct you to the main page but it seems to be out of commission).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads