Loki! (spoiler thread)

Janx

Hero
We saw it. Early thoughts are that it looked fun. And that they had a ready excuse for allowing SOME time travel. Just not Loki's.

Crazy Idea #1
discounting bubblegum kid pointing to the devil in the church (probably Mephisto), when Moebius tells Loki that the threat who is killing his men is Loki, I got an idea. What if it IS the same Loki as the one we see in episode 1. The murders is part of this Loki's plan to strike back at the TVA that he hasn't developed yet.

Guess we'll see.

BrokenTwin

Biological Disaster
I assumed the kid pointing to the devil in the church meant that antag!Loki will be putting in at least one appearance with his horned helm. I do like the idea of protag!Loki and antag!Loki are literally the same Loki at different points in time, but if they go that route I hope they provide more reasoning than "I'm evil!" for him to be murdering them.

hopeless

Adventurer
I was wondering if by horns of the devil they actually meant Wanda given the end of her series and the Dr Strange sequel playing into this.
But then if it is the same Loki then is he deliberately leaving clues for Moebius to find to maintain his time line?

Mallus

Legend
This is a close as we’re going to get to a Wes Anderson Marvel movie, isn’t it?

Owen Wilson? Check. White guy midlife (mid-afterlife?, paralife?) crisis? Check. Symmetrical shots? Check. Color palette? Check. Grace notes & a surprising bit of violence? Check. Whimsy? Check and mate.

I am delighted.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
They only seem all-powerful while in their city that is outside of time and space. But obviously they are vulnerable when out in the real world or multiple teams would not have been ambushed and killed.
They can nullify gods and infinity stones. They go thru time and space and kill anyone using free will. They are villains and I hope they are destroyed.

I think this will establish Kang the Conqueror as the big bad of the next phase.

We already know that Kang is the main villain in the next Ant-Man movie, which is his first known appearance in the MCU, and that movie is still a couple of years away. Maybe he will be teased somewhere before then, but not as the main villain until then.

MarkB

Legend
We already know that Kang is the main villain in the next Ant-Man movie, which is his first known appearance in the MCU, and that movie is still a couple of years away. Maybe he will be teased somewhere before then, but not as the main villain until then.
They managed to draw out Thanos over a decade or so, so they have form with this.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases