• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

London is Doomed: Mass Effect 3, Holiday '11

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
We knew it was coming, but still: Sqeeeeeeeeee!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geTD0gWh8w0]YouTube - Mass Effect 3 - Trailer HD *WORLD PREMIERE*[/ame]

Felon

First Post
Too bad. I rather liked London...

But nine million dead in a week? World population is currently pushing a cool seven billion. Who knows what it is in ME's era. Reapers probably haven't made better than a .1% dent. Am I supposed to be impressed? :)

Gulla

Adventurer
We should have enough to do until it arrives, though. We get Dragon Age 2 in March, The Witcher 2 in May, and Elder Scrolls V in November.

Seems like a good year for RPGs on the PC, and that is only the announced big titles. Normally we get at least a few dark horses, DLC packages and surprises as well. Now, finding time for 4 major titles each one probably 60 hours + (for me at least) will be a totally different story...

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
But nine million dead in a week? World population is currently pushing a cool seven billion. Who knows what it is in ME's era. Reapers probably haven't made better than a .1% dent. Am I supposed to be impressed? :)

That was my first thought as well, but when I watched it a second time I noticed he gives those numbers then says, "reports are coming in from other major cities". The 9 million dead are for London alone. Wikipedia says the population of London in 2007 was 7 million (12-13 million for the metropolitan area), so that is a much more significant percentage of future London's population.

Thaumaturge.

Remove ads