Lone Wolf and Cub

Sammael99

First Post
Great series. I'm waiting for 28 to arrive too. Don't tell me nothin'

Fans of LW&C should check out Usagi Yojimbo, extremely different in appearence but not so much different in spirit. Plus there's Lone Goat & Kid in there too, guess where that comes from ;)

Looking back, I felt the series dragged on between say book 10-20. Still enjoyable but very repetitive. And then it picked up for the finale.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Damn so how many volumes were put out by Dark Horse - and what would it cost to buy them all?

I got all the stuff put out by First Publishing way back when they were doing it (and before they went bust) and other than a few Swamp Thing annuals haven't bought anything even vaguely comic-like since.

Itto Ogami and his cub is one of the greatest characters ever put into print...

Ysgarran

Tonguez said:
Damn so how many volumes were put out by Dark Horse - and what would it cost to buy them all?

There are a total of 28 volumes printed in the original japanese sized format. All of the pictures have been reversed when they got the printing ready for Western markets. That means all of the samurai stances are reversed!

Each volume is 10$, not so bad when you were buying just once a month for the past 28 months but a bit expensive looking at it in hindsight. Somebody on ebay was selling the whole set for 270.00$, not a great deal if you ask me.

later,
Ysgarran.

Remove ads