• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Character Sheet Maker

Dremmen

First Post
Anyone out there know of a Character Sheet Maker? I tried doing a custom sheet to better serve Elements of Magic, but on Excel or Word it looks cheese-on-cheese. Any java or flash based or other some such programs out there to help a fella' make a half decent looking custom character sheet? :heh:

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
You might try down in the Software forum, lot of data apes down there. :)

Are you just looking for a sheet or trying to make something from scratch?

Yeti

Dremmen

First Post
I'm trying to do something very custom. So I guess from scratch although if there was a pre-made sheet that allowed customization - changing the titles of sections, moving blocks around, adding and removing blocks, etc, then that would work also.

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
Well if your great with Excel,
You could try modifying the Heroforge Output.

If your just looking for entry into a sheet,
then try building your own in Word or Excel.

Excel would probably be the easiest as you could make an input page and an output page.

www.ssa-x2.com
Pasus hangs out down on the Software section, but has his own forum on his site. He develops a great sheet I use all the time. He did his all in PDF, he could probably pass some tips to you.

Yeti

Johnny Angel

Explorer
You can do a lot with the Hero Forge once you get comfortable moving the formatted blocks around, and it's a nice-looking sheet to start with.

Dremmen

First Post
Well, I broke down and used Word. I had to fight to fit the tables like I wanted, and it gave me some problems. But I can't complain, I'm really happy with the results. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Magical Skills.doc
    90.5 KB · Views: 101

Remove ads