• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for "clothing silhouette" type thing

Tsyr

Explorer
Back in highschool (I went to a private art school) we had these things for costume design... they were a simple outline of a human body (Numerous shapes) in basic, front-on poses. You could use them to design costumes and so forth. They were a really nice thing to use for that, and I'd like to use them to design stuff for my gaming sessions... but my artistic talents do NOT lay in even basic free-form pencil design, so my attempts to make some have been... tragicly bad, to say the least. Does anyone know of a place you can order a pack of these (which is how we got them, but I don't recall from where), or download similar images online?

Skade

Explorer
kiseke

If you can find them there are things called KISS sets that you can use on your PC. KISS comes from a japanese word kiseke not the band. It's basically paper dolls. There is a base modl, and several sets of clothes and accessories that snap onto teh model. There are alot for anime and comic book characters, and at least two that I used to have that were perfect for DnD.

-kane

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads