Looking for gamers in Bartlesville, Ok.

dwayne

Adventurer
I am a DM (dungeon master) I have been playing sense first edition D&D and started DMind in second edition AD&D, I have created my own system from the d20 modern with a lot of added stuff. But I really want to run a 5th edition game with players who can appreciate a dm that goes the extra mile. I love to doe voices and characters for NPC's and can react of the fly if need be but I always have a plan and and adventure laid out. My NPC characters have been so detailed out that it may be hard to tell which one is the important ones from the fluff. I love plot lines and multiple ways to over come obstacles, my last group had issues due to there lack of paying attention and not following clues. This led to the group breaking up because they just were not moving the story a long and got many killed due to this. I can run any kind of game, fantasy, horror, modern action, mystery, post-apocalyptic, wild west, space Sci FI, or any mix of those. With the 5th edition might be hard to do some of those than others but was thinking about a thundarr the barbarian type game once. Just let me know if you are in my area and want to game will check back on this thread

Remove ads