• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

looking for party

kirosnakti1

First Post
okay well i live in phoenix Arizona at 35th ave and nothern. anyways me and my friend have been looking for a group to play pathfinder or D&D 3.5 with very little luck. we had a dm but due to issues with my phone or something he ended up kicking us out of the group. im still fairly new to the game and so is my friend if there any DMs out there that doenst mind a few noobs message me please and thank you in advance

Steel_Wind

Legend
Well I'm sure "Gamers Seeking Gamers" is very engaging and on point, but right now? I'm all about the "issues with my phone" that the OP blames for his now being "gamer groupless".

So, share with us how the phone is the root of all evil in this! Inquiring minds want to know...

kirosnakti1

First Post
well he told us to call him a day in advance which we atempted to do but either are phone couldnt connect to his or he gave us the wrong number we sent him numerous emails about it trying to get info on where to meet but he just said that his phone was working and it is the right number. so due to this we couldn't get the info or ask were it was due to the fact he didnt want to give out the apartment number online(smart move) and he didnt want to email it to either of us for what ever reason

Remove ads