• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Players in NoVA (Chantilly, Fairfax)

Cyberia

Explorer
Hammerforge said:
Are you still looking for players? I just might be interested in this depending on the day and time.

Hey Hammerforge,

We are still looking for players. Right now, weekdays (Tues - Thur) seem to be the best for everyone. If that works for you, drop me an email (cyberia DOT us AT gmail DOT com) and we can discuss more.

Thanks

Cyberia

Explorer
Still looking for players in the Fairfax area. We had a few sessions, but a couple of players dropped out due to school and other commitments so there are "a few chairs open".

If you're interested pleast reply to this thread or email me at cybera DOT us AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks

Cyberia

Explorer
New Players Welcome

A new group's been started and we've been playing for little over a month. We have four players and could add a fifth.

If you're interested, drop me a line and I can provide more details.

Thanks

Cyberia

Explorer
LF 1-2 Players for New/Ongoing Game

I've been running an ongoing game now for over a year. Looking to add 1-2 more players to the group.

It's 3.5 D&D set in the Dragonlance setting (about 10 years after the original Chonicles trilogy). We currently play about 2-3 times a month, typically on a weekday evening for about 3-4 hrs.

Looking for people more interested in roleplaying than rolling dice. Experience with D&D or Dragonlance not necessary (some of my best players knew neither before starting), and female players are welcome (every group I've been in had a number of female players, though this current group is all male).

If you're interested in hearing more, drop me a line here or by email (cyberia DOT us AT gmail DOT com)

Torillan

First Post
I'm interested! I'll drop you a email when I have some more time (I work almost every weekend).

I'm 40, married, 2 kids, and jonesing for some game time!

Cyberia

Explorer
Hey Torillan,

I got your message and just wanted to touch base... I'll be out of town this weekend, but I'll send you a lengthy email early next week... and we can take it from there.

Thanks,
Cyberia

BTW, I'm also married and in my late thirties.

OldSchoolDM

First Post
I run a 2nd edition Dragonlance game in Upper Marlboro MD a game once a month in saturday. But I and a few others are looking for a DL game in the Fairfax area. so if I can't bring people up I could always join too.

Remove ads