• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lord of the Rings: Two Towers - Best Quotes

Broken Fang

First Post
Thanks for the info BrianL...as a 33 year old professional I'm sure I don't know what is best for my daughter.

Lets see...since she watched Fellowship last year at the midnight preview there was no way we could keep her from the midnight show of Two Towers. She loves watching fantasy and sci-fi. She reads at a 5th grade level (my wife taught her how when she was three) and is doing other subject work 1-3 grade levels higher than the grade she is in, and she can memorize like a machine (she gets this from her mother)!

Thank you for your concerns about my child but I am sure she is in good hands.

Now back to our current topic of discussion...

PS. I'm going to see my second viewing of the movie tomorrow and hope to add another quote or two. Also got the extended dvd of Fellowship for Christmas :D proably stay up all night to watch it!

Last edited:

Tewligan

First Post
I seem to be in a minority on this, but I didn't care for most of Gimli's dialogue one bit - he was a little too buffoonish in TTT to suit me. "Hey, I can't see!", "I meant to fall off of my horse!", "Throw me!" - Hahaha...yes, we get it, you're a dwarf, and you're short. Good one, Jar Jar. (Okay, the Jar Jar comparison is a little harsh. Still, enough with the wisecrackin'!)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads